07-18-2011, 05:20 AM #1
iOrochimaru
Immortality Technique
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Fail
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
My website DOESN'T work anymore and that's pretty much proof that I want my 600k vbux back.
When did this happen: Well, Today
How did you purchase: vBux
How much?: 600k / 600,000.00
Did you; - Buy? I bought his "unlimited" hosting for 6 months and after some time now, didn't work anymore. - Sell? - Trade?
Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Alright send the authorities after me. Dumbass.
Other comments: After insulting me, decided to open a dispute to refund me my 600k vbux but let him keep my website setup fee.
07-18-2011, 07:35 AM #2
Fail
I Break The Rules.
This isn't the authorities and I can rest assure you that I am contacting the hosting company. Its almost been 6months so I dunno how you expect to get the full amount.

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Originally posted by iOrochimaru View Post
Scammer NGU Name: Fail
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
My website DOESN'T work anymore and that's pretty much proof that I want my 600k vbux back.
When did this happen: Well, Today
How did you purchase: vBux
How much?: 600k / 600,000.00
Did you; - Buy? I bought his "unlimited" hosting for 6 months and after some time now, didn't work anymore. - Sell? - Trade?
Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Alright send the authorities after me. Dumbass.
Other comments: After insulting me, decided to open a dispute to refund me my 600k vbux but let him keep my website setup fee.

If this makes you feel any better I am contacting them right now and I also contacted the actual host when you pmed me like a week or so ago but they told me to contact the guy i bought it off. He was on holidays. I am talking to him now.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

How about I give you 200k back. You have had the hosting for more then 4 months. I think I am getting rid of the hosting. I know have a legit vB and a minecraft server. Too much shit on my hands.
Last edited by Fail ; 07-18-2011 at 07:27 AM.
07-18-2011, 04:59 PM #3
iOrochimaru
Immortality Technique
Originally posted by Fail View Post
This isn't the authorities and I can rest assure you that I am contacting the hosting company. Its almost been 6months so I dunno how you expect to get the full amount.

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

If this makes you feel any better I am contacting them right now and I also contacted the actual host when you pmed me like a week or so ago but they told me to contact the guy i bought it off. He was on holidays. I am talking to him now.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

How about I give you 200k back. You have had the hosting for more then 4 months. I think I am getting rid of the hosting. I know have a legit vB and a minecraft server. Too much shit on my hands.

Okay but i had the hosting for more then 4 months but never used it? because it was always offline? you can give me a refund but not the full refund but not 200k only.
07-18-2011, 05:03 PM #4
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Okay but i had the hosting for more then 4 months but never used it? because it was always offline? you can give me a refund but not the full refund but not 200k only.

Half seem fair? I will also throw in 50k for install fees. so 350k?
07-18-2011, 05:05 PM #5
iOrochimaru
Immortality Technique
Originally posted by Fail View Post
Half seem fair? I will also throw in 50k for install fees. so 350k?

Sure, seems pretty fair for me.
07-18-2011, 05:06 PM #6
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Refunded. Mods can close this now.
07-18-2011, 08:15 PM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Sure, seems pretty fair for me.

Can you confirm that the dispute has been solved.?
07-18-2011, 08:17 PM #8
iOrochimaru
Immortality Technique
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Can you confirm that the dispute has been solved.?

Affirmative.
Gunney dismissed.
(Trying so hard to become a soldier impression)
07-18-2011, 08:26 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Lol.

Dispute solved, closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo