07-22-2011, 12:37 AM #1
_HackerAndrew_
DILLIGAF ABOUT **** KDR?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:ehVador
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

1st messsage asking for codes
Proof:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof Of Me Sending Second Code And Him Saying His Paypal Is Limited
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:Thursday July 21 2011

How did you purchase:i sent him the 1st psn card thru pm theni sent him second code because he stated that the purchase was gonna be 30 and he didnt wqant to get scammed so i trusted hm since he is higher rep

How much?: 2 $20 psn cards he used both!

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

I Traded 2 $20 Psn Cards For A Egiftcard Worth $30

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-

Yes He Says His Paypal Is Limited And That He Does Not Own A Debit Card

What Do I Want : Just To Get my Ecard Thats All=)
07-22-2011, 12:58 AM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I have contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
07-22-2011, 12:58 AM #3
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
I have contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
I will get him his 2x 20$ psn car back..
90% of kids 14 years of age here don't have credit cards or debit cards.... As So Don't I.I thought we were paying with paypal.. But till I found out that it got limited. I entered a dispute , and they will unlimit it tommorow. I can pay you 30$ paypal tommorow for someone else to buy it for you if that is what you like...
07-22-2011, 01:02 AM #4
_HackerAndrew_
DILLIGAF ABOUT **** KDR?
if you are going to refund me thru paypal then give me back what i gave you the psn cards are already used i have checked and made sure before i gave to you 20 each since you cannot complete yourside of the deal give me back what i gave to you 30 paypal is not the same i want full 40 or ecard worth 30 (that does not mean paypal 30)
07-22-2011, 01:10 AM #5
Originally posted by hackerandrew123 View Post
if you are going to refund me thru paypal then give me back what i gave you the psn cards are already used i have checked and made sure before i gave to you 20 each since you cannot complete yourside of the deal give me back what i gave to you 30 paypal is not the same i want full 40 or ecard worth 30 (that does not mean paypal 30)
Im giving you back 2x 20$ cards. I will send one in PM now.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Forgot to quote Smile
07-22-2011, 01:18 AM #6
_HackerAndrew_
DILLIGAF ABOUT **** KDR?
Originally posted by ehVador View Post
Im giving you back 2x 20$ cards. I will send one in PM now.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Forgot to quote Smile

send thenim wating
07-22-2011, 01:36 AM #7
send thenim wating
Wait a couple min Smile

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

send thenim wating
Sent you your codes.
07-22-2011, 01:50 AM #8
Originally posted by ehVador View Post
Wait a couple min Smile

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Sent you your codes.

What is so urgent? If you've sent the codes then just wait for hackerandrew123 to confirm it.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

send thenim wating

Please confirm once you have the codes.
07-22-2011, 02:27 AM #9
_HackerAndrew_
DILLIGAF ABOUT **** KDR?
Originally posted by The
What is so urgent? If you've sent the codes then just wait for hackerandrew123 to confirm it.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Please confirm once you have the codes.

yes they work thank you please next time read post and check it out before agreeing to deal MOD PLEASE CLOSE THANK YOU =) GREAT SUPPORT
07-22-2011, 02:40 AM #10
Dispute resolved.
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo