07-22-2011, 06:03 PM #1
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Enjoi.
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: July 19 2011

How did you purchase:Nothing
How much? $35

Have you contacted the scammer? No
If yes, What did they say? Nothing

Other comments: We Had A Deal, He Let Me Use His Paypal For Receive $50 Because My Paypal Is Limited, Then I Told Him Give $10 For the Service, I Didnt Give Him the $10 Because I Gameshared Somethings He Wanted, I Did The Payment To 1 Guy For My Trophies, But this Guy Joined His Paypal And Cancelled the Payment :Upside Down Happy( He Transfer All the $35 To new Paypal Account, All I Want is That Money Back For pay the other Guy, I Gameshared Themes And Stuff on PS3 Why He Tranfered the Money?

Last edited by A1 ; 07-22-2011 at 06:13 PM.
07-22-2011, 06:10 PM #2
.RAMBO
Banned
First of all the gameshare you promised had the 5 slots taken. You tried to take money from my bank account so the payment was reversed and cancelled. I havent logged into the account since I gave you access. I've known you for a while. What the hell is this about?

(This has nothing to do with NGU btw)
Last edited by .RAMBO ; 07-22-2011 at 06:29 PM.
07-22-2011, 06:45 PM #3
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
You Lying Man, So You Saying I Tried Add Founds From Your Bank? WTF Man, So Automatically the Money Was Sent To Your Other Paypal Account?

07-22-2011, 09:49 PM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Dockaa
You Lying Man, So You Saying I Tried Add Founds From Your Bank? WTF Man, So Automatically the Money Was Sent To Your Other Paypal Account?

Originally posted by Enjoi. View Post
First of all the gameshare you promised had the 5 slots taken. You tried to take money from my bank account so the payment was reversed and cancelled. I havent logged into the account since I gave you access. I've known you for a while. What the hell is this about?

(This has nothing to do with NGU btw)

I do not fully understand the details about the trade/deal you two made. Can someone please explain the details around this trade for me properly.
07-22-2011, 09:57 PM #5
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
I do not fully understand the details about the trade/deal you two made. Can someone please explain the details around this trade for me properly.

Let it Go Man, this Guy not Gonna Give My Money Back :Upside Down Happy( Is My Fault For Trust In People
07-23-2011, 02:01 PM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Dockaa
Let it Go Man, this Guy not Gonna Give My Money Back :Upside Down Happy( Is My Fault For Trust In People

So you wish to end this dispute? If not please provide the information I requested in my previous post.
07-24-2011, 05:05 PM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Dispute ended.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo