07-22-2011, 07:42 PM #1
EZ.
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Gen.
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: PM ME

When did this happen: I'm not sure on a exact date probably a few days ago

How did you purchase: He purchased for around 1mill vbux but only paid 454k and is refusing to pay the rest

How much?: sold for 1mill vbux

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? ---------- This
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes many times
If yes, What did they say?:- he said ok take it to the dispute retard

Other comments:
Ok so this is what happened he kept asking me for my imobsters account (a game on idevice and androids) so i told him sorry but i gave my good acc away a while ago so he was asking me to get it back but i told him i couldn't but what i could do is give him my second account, you can have more then 1 imobsters acc if you fake your udid which i did, so i give him the login to the account he confirmed that it worked for him and gave me 454k (not exact amount ill get it later) and said he's pay the rest later the rest which was 600k exactly well i waited a good amount of time for him to get back at me but he said that he wasnt paying me because he didnt have the acc anymore.

So basically he thinks i stole the account back which i didn't i don't even care for imobsters anymore like i said i quit months ago..... i don't have the acc and he was the last one to have it he has to pay me, i didn't do anything wrong i and don't think he did either but the fact is i asked him if he changed the password once he got it and he said no /facepalm so it's his fault he lost it not mine he owes me 600k

ill go as low as 500k because i believe he is telling the truth when he says he doesn't have it anymore
Last edited by EZ. ; 07-22-2011 at 07:44 PM.
07-24-2011, 01:17 AM #11
EZ.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
You have failed to provide me with the requested evidence. You have 24 hours to refund the vBux. Failure will result in an infraction for scamming.

Thanks again and also if he never refunds will i be screwed out of my vbux and account?
07-24-2011, 08:17 AM #12
Ac3z-iGoD
League Champion
You have failed to provide me with the requested evidence. You have 24 hours to refund the vBux. Failure will result in an infraction for scamming.

What proof would you like? I can show you when I try logging on it says the user or password is incorrect
07-24-2011, 12:40 PM #13
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Gen. View Post
What proof would you like? I can show you when I try logging on it says the user or password is incorrect

Your 24 hours to provide proof is over, I suggest you try to gather enough vBux to pay him the rest unless you want to go around with the convicted scammer bar. If you have rock solid proof that shows it was him that 'hacked' it back from you, post it. If you cannot prove that you shouldn't waste your time and instead get the vBux.

And no, a picture showing the password is incorrect does not prove anything.
07-24-2011, 01:14 PM #14
Ac3z-iGoD
League Champion
Your 24 hours to provide proof is over, I suggest you try to gather enough vBux to pay him the rest unless you want to go around with the convicted scammer bar. If you have rock solid proof that shows it was him that 'hacked' it back from you, post it. If you cannot prove that you shouldn't waste your time and instead get the vBux.

And no, a picture showing the password is incorrect does not prove anything.

BlueWafflesYUM! - 07-17-2011 09:50 AM - permalink View Conversation Report helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo btw for a little extra vbux you can keep the the 5 $ because i read in paypal that my limits made it so i can't send the 5 to anyone which is what i need it for can i have 300k more vbux or is that to high ? i mainly just want challenge lobby now and maybe mappacks if i come across then for cheap amout

I owe him 300k =D oof thats too high i wanna give him less Smile
07-24-2011, 02:31 PM #15
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
BlueWafflesYUM! - 07-17-2011 09:50 AM - permalink View Conversation Report helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo btw for a little extra vbux you can keep the the 5 $ because i read in paypal that my limits made it so i can't send the 5 to anyone which is what i need it for can i have 300k more vbux or is that to high ? i mainly just want challenge lobby now and maybe mappacks if i come across then for cheap amout

I owe him 300k =D oof thats too high i wanna give him less Smile

That's not any valid proof either, picture proof is the only valid evidence you can provide. And you owe him 546K vBux, and you have less then 12 hours to get it. I recommend you to stop posting pointless posts here and instead make an effort to gather the vBux.
07-24-2011, 04:48 PM #16
Ac3z-iGoD
League Champion
That's not any valid proof either, picture proof is the only valid evidence you can provide. And you owe him 546K vBux, and you have less then 12 hours to get it. I recommend you to stop posting pointless posts here and instead make an effort to gather the vBux.

Wait give me 2 days to get the vbux, please
07-24-2011, 04:54 PM #17
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Wait give me 2 days to get the vbux, please

No. You have around 8 hours to get the vBux. Unless the accuser wishes to give you more time.

Originally posted by BlueWafflesYUM
Thanks again and also if he never refunds will i be screwed out of my vbux and account?

Would you agree to give him 48 additional hour to acquire the remaining vBux?
07-24-2011, 04:59 PM #18
Ac3z-iGoD
League Champion
No. You have around 8 hours to get the vBux. Unless the accuser wishes to give you more time.

Blue man give me some more time, I'm not even lying, I don't have the account in paying for something I haven't even got.. Come on man don't be a fag..f
07-24-2011, 05:37 PM #19
EZ.
< ^ > < ^ >

Yea give him the 48 hours.

@Gen. Listen if you would have changed the password and told me that the account some how got stolen none of this would be happening right now because it wouldn't be your fault...I don't want you to have the scammer title because i have nothing against i just want my vbux because i completed my part of the trade.
Last edited by EZ. ; 07-24-2011 at 05:40 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo