07-22-2011, 07:42 PM #1
EZ.
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Gen.
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: PM ME

When did this happen: I'm not sure on a exact date probably a few days ago

How did you purchase: He purchased for around 1mill vbux but only paid 454k and is refusing to pay the rest

How much?: sold for 1mill vbux

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? ---------- This
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes many times
If yes, What did they say?:- he said ok take it to the dispute retard

Other comments:
Ok so this is what happened he kept asking me for my imobsters account (a game on idevice and androids) so i told him sorry but i gave my good acc away a while ago so he was asking me to get it back but i told him i couldn't but what i could do is give him my second account, you can have more then 1 imobsters acc if you fake your udid which i did, so i give him the login to the account he confirmed that it worked for him and gave me 454k (not exact amount ill get it later) and said he's pay the rest later the rest which was 600k exactly well i waited a good amount of time for him to get back at me but he said that he wasnt paying me because he didnt have the acc anymore.

So basically he thinks i stole the account back which i didn't i don't even care for imobsters anymore like i said i quit months ago..... i don't have the acc and he was the last one to have it he has to pay me, i didn't do anything wrong i and don't think he did either but the fact is i asked him if he changed the password once he got it and he said no /facepalm so it's his fault he lost it not mine he owes me 600k

ill go as low as 500k because i believe he is telling the truth when he says he doesn't have it anymore
Last edited by EZ. ; 07-22-2011 at 07:44 PM.
07-24-2011, 06:09 PM #20
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Gen. View Post
Blue man give me some more time, I'm not even lying, I don't have the account in paying for something I haven't even got.. Come on man don't be a fag..f

You have 48 hours to gather 546K vBux and send them to BlueWaffles. Failure will result in an infraction for scamming.
07-24-2011, 06:24 PM #21
Ac3z-iGoD
League Champion
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
You have 48 hours to gather 546K vBux and send them to BlueWaffles. Failure will result in an infraction for scamming.

Are you a messenger? I SAW HIS POST.
07-24-2011, 06:26 PM #22
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Are you a messenger? I SAW HIS POST.

I enforce the rules, so I am the one who officially needs to tell you what you have to do.
07-24-2011, 06:26 PM #23
Ac3z-iGoD
League Champion
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
I enforce the rules, so I am the one who officially needs to tell you what you have to do.

This dispute is between: Gen. and BlueWafflesYUM!

yes u said that I had 2 refund him 576k BEFORE.
07-24-2011, 06:29 PM #24
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

I have to include all the info all the time to avoid misunderstandings. Please don't post more pointless posts here unless you got the vBux.
07-25-2011, 05:52 PM #25
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

You have enough vBux now. Refund at once please.
07-25-2011, 05:52 PM #26
Ac3z-iGoD
League Champion
Originally posted by foxkaz View Post
you have enough vbux now. Refund at once please.

i had to beg for this vbux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: I sent it.

EDIT:: Im high sorryyyy
07-25-2011, 05:57 PM #27
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
i had to beg for this vbux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: I sent it.

EDIT:: Im high sorryyyy

I have now sent the vBux to BlueWafflesYUM!. Thanks for everyone's cooperation

Dispute solved, closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo