07-22-2011, 07:42 PM #1
EZ.
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Gen.
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: PM ME

When did this happen: I'm not sure on a exact date probably a few days ago

How did you purchase: He purchased for around 1mill vbux but only paid 454k and is refusing to pay the rest

How much?: sold for 1mill vbux

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? ---------- This
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes many times
If yes, What did they say?:- he said ok take it to the dispute retard

Other comments:
Ok so this is what happened he kept asking me for my imobsters account (a game on idevice and androids) so i told him sorry but i gave my good acc away a while ago so he was asking me to get it back but i told him i couldn't but what i could do is give him my second account, you can have more then 1 imobsters acc if you fake your udid which i did, so i give him the login to the account he confirmed that it worked for him and gave me 454k (not exact amount ill get it later) and said he's pay the rest later the rest which was 600k exactly well i waited a good amount of time for him to get back at me but he said that he wasnt paying me because he didnt have the acc anymore.

So basically he thinks i stole the account back which i didn't i don't even care for imobsters anymore like i said i quit months ago..... i don't have the acc and he was the last one to have it he has to pay me, i didn't do anything wrong i and don't think he did either but the fact is i asked him if he changed the password once he got it and he said no /facepalm so it's his fault he lost it not mine he owes me 600k

ill go as low as 500k because i believe he is telling the truth when he says he doesn't have it anymore
Last edited by EZ. ; 07-22-2011 at 07:44 PM.
07-22-2011, 07:54 PM #2
Ac3z-iGoD
League Champion
LOL U SHOULD BE PAYING ME YOU HACKED THE ACCOUNT BACK! I'll SHOW ME IPHONE HOMESCREEN I'VE GOT ABOUT 4 accounts all better than the shitty one he gave me! EDIT: he needs to be infracted 1 point as when we traded he had like 23 posts and he's post boosted. Also this is just like when someone sells you a PSN account and they recover it back. It doesn't matter how or who did it, the seller assumes responsibility, YOU Owe ME my vbux back!
Last edited by Ac3z-iGoD ; 07-22-2011 at 07:56 PM.
07-22-2011, 08:34 PM #3
EZ.
< ^ > < ^ >
Not Happy or Sad i didn't hack anything i am telling you the truth I DONT KNOW HOW TO HACK i don't care about imobsters i forgot all about my account untill you brought it up..... have you even tried to log back into to it? i can show video proof it wont work on my ipod .... if you have so many good accounts why did you want the account to begin with? i have the whole conversion saved you said you had one acc with like 97 million income and you said you wanted mine you just kept asking so i said yes. As for the infraction thing i didn't know the rules i recently found out about them but that's no excuse so yes i deserve an infraction but so does he because i saw the rules and Gen you can't trade with anyone under 100 post which was me and you probably knew that youve been a long time member and you are well trusted so there is probably no excuse for you breaking the rules.

EDIT: also i never post boosted im just starting to get active i had like 96 post yesterday and the day before that it was 89 how is that post boosting at all? we traded when i had 23 post wtf ? **** me being generous i want the full 600k now

and it is not my responsibility at all it is actually yours to ensure the account remains safe with you by changing the password anyone with a brain would have changed the password

he says my account is shitty yet he was basically begging for me to give it to him i told him how good the acc was before i sold it to him and he wanted it ....so with that first post that he just posted you already know he is full of bs
Last edited by EZ. ; 07-22-2011 at 08:47 PM.
07-22-2011, 09:45 PM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Gen. View Post
LOL U SHOULD BE PAYING ME YOU HACKED THE ACCOUNT BACK! I'll SHOW ME IPHONE HOMESCREEN I'VE GOT ABOUT 4 accounts all better than the shitty one he gave me! EDIT: he needs to be infracted 1 point as when we traded he had like 23 posts and he's post boosted. Also this is just like when someone sells you a PSN account and they recover it back. It doesn't matter how or who did it, the seller assumes responsibility, YOU Owe ME my vbux back!

You have to include picture proof to back up your accusations. Once you receive the account information it is your responsibly to keep the account safe (Changing the log in information). So unless you can prove to me that he 'hacked' the account back you have to pay the remaining vBux. You have 24 hours to provide the requested evidence.
07-22-2011, 10:10 PM #5
EZ.
< ^ > < ^ >
Thanks Fox i gave him a long period of time and warned him many times that this would be taken to the dispute section but he refused to even talk to me.
07-23-2011, 08:48 AM #6
Ac3z-iGoD
League Champion
Lol. You know what? Take your vbux. I can't be arsed arguing over a shit account which I don't even have.
07-23-2011, 06:21 PM #7
EZ.
< ^ > < ^ >
Lol. You know what? Take your vbux. I can't be arsed arguing over a shit account which I don't even have.

Claps Finally, and once again it is NOT my fault you did not change the password...(still don't understand how it's a shit account if you offered me real money for it but whatever)
07-23-2011, 07:47 PM #8
Ac3z-iGoD
League Champion
Wait no I'm innocent im going to fight this case.
07-23-2011, 08:52 PM #9
EZ.
< ^ > < ^ >
EDIT: Fox his 24 hours are up with no proof
Last edited by EZ. ; 07-23-2011 at 09:51 PM.
07-24-2011, 12:58 AM #10
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Wait no I'm innocent im going to fight this case.

You have failed to provide me with the requested evidence. You have 24 hours to refund the vBux. Failure will result in an infraction for scamming.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo