07-22-2011, 10:24 PM #1
NeedaFlameSoon
I liek teh way im p0pular
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For the GB account $90 dollars, I payed him $50 and $30 first as the first bid was $80.

He refunded and that went to my credit card and bills go out of that and commision got took and bullshit.... and I dont have enough to pay him...

I want my $50 dollars back... to my paypal asap..
he said he already spent it.. he spent it before I even got my item/fully payed for it??

Bullshit....

He may reply here and sort this out please!
07-22-2011, 11:24 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by yaHoor View Post
For the GB account $90 dollars, I payed him $50 and $30 first as the first bid was $80.

He refunded and that went to my credit card and bills go out of that and commision got took and bullshit.... and I dont have enough to pay him...

he said he already spent it.. he spent it before I even got my item/fully payed for it??

Bullshit....

I have contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
You have to use the dispute layout found You must login or register to view this content.. You have 24 hours to edit your mainpost after the layout. Failure will result in closure of this dispute.
07-22-2011, 11:30 PM #3
So yaHoor, said he wanted to buy my GB account. He first paid $80, but sent 2 payments like he said one from his paypal and one from his credit Card. I told him to send the money as gift, because he did not I refunded. Then another member bided $85. So yaHoor said he would pay $90. He sent $50 from his paypal, and said he would pay the rest from his bank. But the money I refunded from before has not went into his bank yet. So he said it should be there by tomorrow. So I believed him and spent the $50 on an external hard drive, thinking he would pay the rest tomorrow. But the next day he starts to tell be that the money will be taken out by bills so he will not have all the money and he wants a refund. Well now I dont have the money to refund him, and he does not have the money to pay the rest. I said I will hold the account until he has the money to pay me the rest. I did not know he would back out of the deal.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
I have contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
You have to use the dispute layout found You must login or register to view this content.. You have 24 hours to edit your mainpost after the layout. Failure will result in closure of this dispute.

Already did. What should we do?
07-22-2011, 11:45 PM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by yaHoor View Post
For the GB account $90 dollars, I payed him $50 and $30 first as the first bid was $80.

Bullshit....

Originally posted by PENNSTATE View Post
So yaHoor, said he wanted to buy my GB account. He first paid $80, but sent 2 payments like he said one from his paypal and one from his credit Card. I told him to send the money as gift, because he did not I refunded. Then another member bided $85. So yaHoor said he would pay $90. He sent $50 from his paypal, and said he would pay the rest from his bank. But the money I refunded from before has not went into his bank yet. So he said it should be there by tomorrow. So I believed him and spent the $50 on an external hard drive, thinking he would pay the rest tomorrow. But the next day he starts to tell be that the money will be taken out by bills so he will not have all the money and he wants a refund. Well now I dont have the money to refund him, and he does not have the money to pay the rest. I said I will hold the account until he has the money to pay me the rest. I did not know he would back out of the deal.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Already did. What should we do?

Alright. This seems like an sticky situation. As far as I can see there are two options here. Since yaHoor backed out of it he is the one who needs to pay the remaining $40 and then the deal goes on as usual. The last alternative is that PENNESTATE manage to give back the $50. In either forms of services or accounts etc.

You two need to sort out an agreement.
07-22-2011, 11:51 PM #5
Alright. This seems like an sticky situation. As far as I can see there are two options here. Since yaHoor backed out of it he is the one who needs to pay the remaining $40 and then the deal goes on as usual. The last alternative is that PENNESTATE manage to give back the $50. In either forms of services or accounts etc.

You two need to sort out an agreement.

I dont have $50 sadly :(
I can wait till he get the $40 though.
07-23-2011, 12:03 AM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I dont have $50 sadly :(
I can wait till he get the $40 though.

Just in case, how long would it take you to gather $50? Do you have anything of that value you could provide instead?
07-23-2011, 01:07 AM #7
Just in case, how long would it take you to gather $50? Do you have anything of that value you could provide instead?

I dont know, and I only have that gb account
07-23-2011, 07:28 PM #8

Cant come to agreement. He does not want to pay the $40 and I do not have the $50
07-23-2011, 09:11 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Cant come to agreement. He does not want to pay the $40 and I do not have the $50

Where have he said that? It does not matter anymore.

OP failed to edit the main post after my request, and seems quite uninterested in the dispute since he have not left a single reply. Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo