07-24-2011, 11:09 PM #1
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Webby- or Waffles =]
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I checked my account on qriocity.com and i saw someone activated my account on their ps3. I then checked to see if there was any purchases and someone bought the Escalation Map Pack. They both knew my account details so they are the only ones who could have done this. I dont know which one did it. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 7/23/11

How did you purchase: I didnt.

How much?: They Wasted $14.99 on my PSN Account.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? Neither
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No i Didnt.
If yes, What did they say?:- Didnt Contact about this problem.

Other comments:
I want the Person who Activated my account on their PS3 to Deactivate it and to Refund me my $14.99 that they wasted.
07-25-2011, 02:46 AM #20
yeah, I ran out of space. I deleted all my messages from the past few days. If I show you my downloads and save data and his maps arent there, will I be out of this? If it doesn't show up, how can I continue to be accused of stealing something if he has no proof "I" did it? I know for a fact I didn't go on his account for ANY reason and wouldn't download maps I brought and deleted the 1st day they came out.
07-25-2011, 02:56 AM #21
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by 039
;3569369']yeah, I ran out of space. I deleted all my messages from the past few days. If I show you my downloads and save data and his maps arent there, will I be out of this? If it doesn't show up, how can I continue to be accused of stealing something if he has no proof "I" did it? I know for a fact I didn't go on his account for ANY reason and wouldn't download maps I brought and deleted the 1st day they came out.

Yes please provide picture proof with your handwritten username and date included.
07-25-2011, 03:01 AM #22
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Yes please provide picture proof with your handwritten username and date included.

gotcha. when I get near a camera i will. currently trying to win ps3 on ebay
07-25-2011, 03:19 AM #23
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

Originally posted by 039
;3569441']gotcha. when I get near a camera i will. currently trying to win ps3 on ebay

What?? You gave my account information to another member without telling me? Wtf??
07-25-2011, 03:23 AM #24
Originally posted by PedoPenguin View Post
What?? You gave my account information to another member without telling me? Wtf??

Yeah, sorry. He stole the PSN card to retaliate as I didn't let him be on my rank up service(as you can see from his thread copy). If I cant prove he did it, maybe we can work out somethin g as even though I didn't steal it, it's probably my fault.
07-25-2011, 03:27 AM #25
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Originally posted by 039
;3569549']Yeah, sorry. He stole the PSN card to retaliate as I didn't let him be on my rank up service(as you can see from his thread copy). If I cant prove he did it, maybe we can work out somethin g as even though I didn't steal it, it's probably my fault.

If you werent working together, then why did you give him my account information to him that you had NO Permission to give to another member.
07-25-2011, 03:35 AM #26
If you werent working together, then why did you give him my account information to him that you had NO Permission to give to another member.

one day in the shoutbox, he begged me to let him join my rank up service. I agreed and gave him an account to lvl up( it wasn't yours). You remember the day when we were PMing eachother and I told you I'll get your account ranked up for free for all the trouble you went through with Webby- and his black ops not working, I then let NGU_PREMIUM_DAN do it. After looking at previous match preformance, I see he has had terrible games for about 11 or 12 straigt games so I decide to not let him on my team of lvlers becuase of his low skill level. He then spams me with messages begging to be let on and he even creates a thread copying my service, you know this already. He must've went on your account a 2nd time(even though I told him not to go on anymore) and downloaded the maps.
07-25-2011, 03:43 AM #27
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Originally posted by 039
;3569583']...

Ok. Even if it wasnt you, your still responsible for this because you gave my account information to someone else without permission to do so.
07-25-2011, 03:46 AM #28
Ok. Even if it wasnt you, your still responsible for this because you gave my account information to someone else without permission to do so.

Ok. Can you show me how someone downloaded the maps?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo