07-24-2011, 11:09 PM #1
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Webby- or Waffles =]
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I checked my account on qriocity.com and i saw someone activated my account on their ps3. I then checked to see if there was any purchases and someone bought the Escalation Map Pack. They both knew my account details so they are the only ones who could have done this. I dont know which one did it. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 7/23/11

How did you purchase: I didnt.

How much?: They Wasted $14.99 on my PSN Account.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? Neither
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No i Didnt.
If yes, What did they say?:- Didnt Contact about this problem.

Other comments:
I want the Person who Activated my account on their PS3 to Deactivate it and to Refund me my $14.99 that they wasted.
07-25-2011, 04:39 PM #38
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by 039
;3571247']bullshit .

Bullshit or not, you're responsible. You and NGU_Premium_Dan need to figure this out.

You have 48 hours to refund the $15 and deactivate the activated PS3 from his PSN account. Failure will result in a permanent ban for both of you.
07-25-2011, 05:06 PM #39
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Bullshit or not, you're responsible. You and NGU_Premium_Dan need to figure this out.

You have 48 hours to refund the $15 and deactivate the activated PS3 from his PSN account. Failure will result in a permanent ban for both of you.

Fokkaz it cant be me i havent downloaded it even if i did it wouldnt work cause im from UK so there would be no point so elimante me i will take some pics and upload them to prove i havent got any escalation map pack
07-25-2011, 06:32 PM #40
Originally posted by Dan View Post
i havent i will send you my account info and you can see that i have nothing downloaded just pm me and i will send you them but im going out now

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Im from the UK too i live in North East England so it again definatley cant be me so u can elimanate me too

untrustworthy...

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Is there a way I can send you the pictures by phone? I dont know where the cable for my camera is... I can send you the pics and you'll see for yourself. I'll tape a paper with my info on the tv screen.
07-25-2011, 06:43 PM #41
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by 039
;3572099']untrustworthy...

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Is there a way I can send you the pictures by phone? I dont know where the cable for my camera is... I can send you the pics and you'll see for yourself. I'll tape a paper with my info on the tv screen.

I can PM you my email address if you phone is able to send emails. But it doesn't matter really. You had the information, and you are responsible for the actions of those you chose to hand the information on to. And at least when the other part of the trade was unaware of this.

Unfair or not, this is how it works. So you have to give $15 back to PedoPenguin. And I am sure he can call sony and get them to deactivate the activated PS3 from his PSN.
07-25-2011, 08:24 PM #42
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
I can PM you my email address if you phone is able to send emails. But it doesn't matter really. You had the information, and you are responsible for the actions of those you chose to hand the information on to. And at least when the other part of the trade was unaware of this.

Unfair or not, this is how it works. So you have to give $15 back to PedoPenguin. And I am sure he can call sony and get them to deactivate the activated PS3 from his PSN.

If i call Sony and tell them i need it deactivated cuss someone somehow got my information, will it ban the people who have my account on their ps3 or only the person who activated my account on their ps3?
07-25-2011, 08:32 PM #43
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by PedoPenguin View Post
If i call Sony and tell them i need it deactivated cuss someone somehow got my information, will it ban the people who have my account on their ps3 or only the person who activated my account on their ps3?

When I had to call sony, I told them they could deactivate all the PS3 systems linked to the PSN account, so I could activate the PS3 I use. That way they didn't ban any console since they knew one of them was mine.
07-25-2011, 08:37 PM #44
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
When I had to call sony, I told them they could deactivate all the PS3 systems linked to the PSN account, so I could activate the PS3 I use. That way they didn't ban any console since they knew one of them was mine.

Yes, but i cant do that since i do have 3 spots still open so they would just tell me to activate another spot.
07-25-2011, 08:42 PM #45
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by PedoPenguin View Post
Yes, but i cant do that since i do have 3 spots still open so they would just tell me to activate another spot.

Just tell them that someone have somehow accessed your account and downloaded from your account. Ask them if they could deactivate all the PS3 systems so you could activate the one or two you use, worked for me.
07-25-2011, 08:44 PM #46
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Just tell them that someone have somehow accessed your account and downloaded from your account. Ask them if they could deactivate all the PS3 systems so you could activate the one or two you use, worked for me.

Alright ill try this. Also, Waffles and I have found an agreement about the $15 so this can be closed now. :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo