07-24-2011, 11:09 PM #1
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Webby- or Waffles =]
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I checked my account on qriocity.com and i saw someone activated my account on their ps3. I then checked to see if there was any purchases and someone bought the Escalation Map Pack. They both knew my account details so they are the only ones who could have done this. I dont know which one did it. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 7/23/11

How did you purchase: I didnt.

How much?: They Wasted $14.99 on my PSN Account.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? Neither
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No i Didnt.
If yes, What did they say?:- Didnt Contact about this problem.

Other comments:
I want the Person who Activated my account on their PS3 to Deactivate it and to Refund me my $14.99 that they wasted.
07-24-2011, 11:15 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the users, they have 24 hours to reply.
07-24-2011, 11:15 PM #3
Webby
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by PedoPenguin View Post
Scammer NGU Name: Webby- or Waffles =]
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I checked my account on qriocity.com and i saw someone activated my account on their ps3. I then checked to see if there was any purchases and someone bought the Escalation Map Pack. They both knew my account details so they are the only ones who could have done this. I dont know which one did it. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 7/23/11

How did you purchase: I didnt.

How much?: They Wasted $14.99 on my PSN Account.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? Neither
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No i Didnt.
If yes, What did they say?:- Didnt Contact about this problem.

Other comments:
I want the Person who Activated my account on their PS3 to Deactivate it and to Refund me my $14.99 that they wasted.

Hey mate well i can 100% this wasnt me, im not even from the us so this is would be a waste of time and money also i already have the maps, and you know im from the uk and i have been able to get on your account for a while and i didnt buy it then?
i can 100% say this was not me.
07-24-2011, 11:18 PM #4
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Originally posted by Webby
Hey mate well i can 100% this wasnt me, im not even from the us so this is would be a waste of time and money also i already have the maps, and you know im from the uk and i have been able to get on your account for a while and i didnt buy it then?
i can 100% say this was not me.

Okay, i Had forgotten that you were from the UK. So that pretty much eliminates you from this Dispute. So It had to be Waffles.
07-24-2011, 11:22 PM #5
Webby
Samurai Poster
Okay, i Had forgotten that you were from the UK. So that pretty much eliminates you from this Dispute. So It had to be Waffles.

Also mate do you remember savya-mula (is that his name) lol well you never changed your pass from when he was "leveling"(did you) so maybe it was him?
07-24-2011, 11:23 PM #6
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Also mate do you remember savya-mula (is that his name) lol well you never changed your pass from when he was "leveling"(did you) so maybe it was him?

No, i changed my Pass once he got Banned.
07-24-2011, 11:24 PM #7
Webby
Samurai Poster
No, i changed my Pass once he got Banned.

Oh what time did this happen at(did it get paid at)? it must had been waffels then...
07-24-2011, 11:26 PM #8
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Oh what time did this happen at(did it get paid at)? it must had been waffels then...

According to Qriocity. On 7/23/11. Doesnt say what time, just the date.
07-24-2011, 11:28 PM #9
Webby
Samurai Poster
According to Qriocity. On 7/23/11. Doesnt say what time, just the date.

oh cause i have proof if you find out the time also add my new account zzwebby i deleted everyone on my old one :y:
07-25-2011, 01:25 AM #10
CAN A MOD go on my account? I wasnt the only one on his account. That kid, NGU_PREMIUM_DAN WAS ON IT. I Payed him $5. He must''ve stole it. Is there a way for the mods to see my PM's to him? He's mad I dropped him from my service and probably did this. I NEVER went on Pedo's account, I told PRemium__dan to lvl it up as I was sorry Webby-'s black ops broke.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

EDIT: A MOD can go on my main account(oWaffles--) and when they start up black ops, they'll notice, I havent brought black ops. Can we bring NGU_PREMIUM_DAN into this? You can go on his PSN account and see when he stole the maps...I have $200 in paypal and 4 PSN cards, no need to steal.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

I deleted the PM's we had on NGU(only get to save 100 messages). Can you guys go on his account and look at the PM's?

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Contacted the users, they have 24 hours to reply.

u here? I wanna get this over with and my name out of this...****ing bullshit man. Can you put NGU_PREMIUM_DAN into this? Im sure he did it as Webby couldn't have, I didn't and he had the account info too as I gave it to him while Webby-'s Black ops was broken. He must've been mad as I didnt add him to the service partners.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo