07-25-2011, 12:07 AM #1
.RAMBO
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Dockaa!!
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
Sometime this week.

How did you purchase:
PayPal

How much?:
$10

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? <----- This
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He claims that I took $35 and transferred it to another account.

Other Comments:- After he told me and opened a dispute saying that I stole $35 from him, so I went back onto the account I lend him for $10 in return which he never gave me, but offered a gameshare which was invalid. I found that he was trying to transfer $35 from MY bank account, it was denied and cancelled. So hes saying that I took $35 from him.
This happened on NGU, the day before it was hacked. I cant post proof, for some reason all the messages arent there from that day. Please ban this asshole.
07-25-2011, 02:11 AM #11
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Enjoi. View Post
No. He claims that I took $35 from him.
I just let him borrow my account for $10 (Never gave me) and a gameshare that was fraud. He told me that I took $35 so I checked the PayPal account and noticed the attempted bank account transfers.

And on Friday he changed my PayPal password, now hes telling me to pay him $35 for my PayPal account.

New information seems to be coming all the time... Can you please explain all the details around this deal of yours. Also do provide picture proof of any accusations.
07-25-2011, 03:58 AM #12
.RAMBO
Banned
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
New information seems to be coming all the time... Can you please explain all the details around this deal of yours. Also do provide picture proof of any accusations.

Okay. Dockaa!! sent me a pm asking me if I would let him borrow my PayPal account just so he can make some quick transactions with other people. After he did it, he told me that he had spent the $10 I was supposed to get. So he offered me a gameshare, I said okay. I go on the account and it had all the slots taken up already, making the account useless. The next day he sends me a visitor message stating that I had taken $35 from the PayPal account I lend him, that I somehow cancelled his payment to this guy he was doing a deal with. I check the account and I see this. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. It clearly shows that he was trying to transfer money from my bank account to pay some guy. And since I have no money on my bank account the payment was reversed and cancelled as seen on the picture. I kept telling him that I didnt take his money. And on friday he changes my PayPal password. I just found out today. So I asked him why he changed it and he demanded $35 in return for my account. This guy is nuts.
07-25-2011, 11:15 AM #13
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Enjoi. View Post
Okay. Dockaa!! sent me a pm asking me if I would let him borrow my PayPal account just so he can make some quick transactions with other people. After he did it, he told me that he had spent the $10 I was supposed to get. So he offered me a gameshare, I said okay. I go on the account and it had all the slots taken up already, making the account useless. The next day he sends me a visitor message stating that I had taken $35 from the PayPal account I lend him, that I somehow cancelled his payment to this guy he was doing a deal with. I check the account and I see this. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. It clearly shows that he was trying to transfer money from my bank account to pay some guy. And since I have no money on my bank account the payment was reversed and cancelled as seen on the picture. I kept telling him that I didnt take his money. And on friday he changes my PayPal password. I just found out today. So I asked him why he changed it and he demanded $35 in return for my account. This guy is nuts.

So you had agreed with him that he could use $35?
07-25-2011, 04:16 PM #14
.RAMBO
Banned

:lol:. No. The agreement was that he uses my PayPal account for $10 in return (never did) thats it. From there on its him with my PayPal account until he finished his business with some other guy. I never logged into that PayPal account until he told me that I had supposedly taken $35 from the PayPal account. Thats when i found the failed bank account transfers. None of this might make no sense because it doesnt. He just randomly starts accusing me of taking money from him and automatically opens a dispute.
07-25-2011, 04:23 PM #15
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?

this Guy Is Lying! He Send the $35 To Unverified Paypal!! Check the Pics I Posted.. All Im Saying is I Want the $35 And ill Give the Password! this kid Is A Homeless Alway Asking Me For $$ We Are Close Friends, But With this Actions I Dont Need Friends Like this! Also, He Said Before "this Has Nothing To Do With Ngu" I Posted A Pic Of It Too

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.e Cancelled the Payment I Did And Transfered the Money To Unverified Paypal!! His Verified Paypal Is [email][email protected][/email] And Transfered the Money To [email][email protected][/email] Is Oviously Who Did It...
Last edited by A1 ; 07-25-2011 at 04:26 PM.
07-25-2011, 04:24 PM #16
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Dockaa
this Guy Is Lying! He Send the $35 To Unverified Paypal!! Check the Pics I Posted.. All Im Saying is I Want the $35 And ill Give the Password! this kid Is A Homeless Alway Asking Me For $$ We Are Close Friends, But With this Actions I Dont Need Friends Like this! Also, He Said Before "this Has Nothing To Do With Ngu" I Posted A Pic Of It Too

How can he have stole money from you if your PayPal was not involved? Do you have his PayPal account now?
07-25-2011, 04:28 PM #17
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
I Had My Money On His Paypal, then I Sent A $35 Payment For the User "underzz" But this Guy Cancelled And Tranfered the money To New Unverified Paypal, Check My Last Post on the thread I Posted Pics
07-25-2011, 04:35 PM #18
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Dockaa
I Had My Money On His Paypal, then I Sent A $35 Payment For the User "underzz" But this Guy Cancelled And Tranfered the money To New Unverified Paypal, Check My Last Post on the thread I Posted Pics

How did your $35 end up on his PayPal account?
07-25-2011, 04:37 PM #19
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
I Receive $50 from User lbalancel You Can Ask Him If You Want, I Spent $15 Buying Premium For other Guy And Sent $35 To User underzz But He Cancelled My Last Payment

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

How did your $35 end up on his PayPal account?

Forgot To Quote

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo