07-25-2011, 12:07 AM #1
.RAMBO
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Dockaa!!
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
Sometime this week.

How did you purchase:
PayPal

How much?:
$10

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? <----- This
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He claims that I took $35 and transferred it to another account.

Other Comments:- After he told me and opened a dispute saying that I stole $35 from him, so I went back onto the account I lend him for $10 in return which he never gave me, but offered a gameshare which was invalid. I found that he was trying to transfer $35 from MY bank account, it was denied and cancelled. So hes saying that I took $35 from him.
This happened on NGU, the day before it was hacked. I cant post proof, for some reason all the messages arent there from that day. Please ban this asshole.
07-25-2011, 04:41 PM #20
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Dockaa
I Receive $50 from User lbalancel You Can Ask Him If You Want, I Spent $15 Buying Premium For other Guy And Sent $35 To User underzz But He Cancelled My Last Payment

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Forgot To Quote

And why did you not inform Enjoi about your planned activities on his PayPal? You cannot blame him for not having enough cash on his PayPal. I will ask again. Do you have his PayPal account?
07-25-2011, 04:49 PM #21
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
And why did you not inform Enjoi about your planned activities on his PayPal? You cannot blame him for not having enough cash on his PayPal. I will ask again. Do you have his PayPal account?

He knew It All About this! I Sent Message To Him On PS3 Saying "I Spent My $50" I Dont Have the Paypal I Changed Password, But Seriously I Dont Care His Paypal Account I Dont Use It Anymore Since He Scammed Me, All I Want is My $35 And ill Give the Password...

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

When I Diputed Him Here About My $35 He Stole, He Clearly Said On My Dispute "this Has Nothing To Do With Ngu" Now Why Is Changing Mind And Crying Here??

07-25-2011, 05:09 PM #22
.RAMBO
Banned
Man this guy is crazy. I never cancelled the payment. You tried taking the $35 from my bank account. Its even in the transaction history. It was automatically cancelled because theres no money in my bank account.

07-25-2011, 05:13 PM #23
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
I Had the $50 From lBalancel, Stop Lying kid!! i know You Are A Homeless Guy And Need Money, But I Suggest Get A Job For Earn Money! Just Explain Foxkaz Why You Transfered the Money? I Told You Im Not Goin Give You the Password Until You Give My $35 Back...

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Dude Are You Blind?? I Posted Pics Of this Guy Transfered My $35 To New Paypal... Damn I Need Contact Someone else
07-25-2011, 05:21 PM #24
.RAMBO
Banned
Wow. Yea im a homeless. lol

Once again, YOU TRIED TRANSFERRING $35 FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT, I DIDNT CANCEL THE PAYMENT, I DIDNT HAVE MONEY ON THE BANK ACCOUNT SO IT WAS AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED.
Last edited by .RAMBO ; 07-25-2011 at 05:29 PM.
07-25-2011, 05:30 PM #25
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Dockaa
I Had the $50 From lBalancel, Stop Lying kid!! i know You Are A Homeless Guy And Need Money, But I Suggest Get A Job For Earn Money! Just Explain Foxkaz Why You Transfered the Money? I Told You Im Not Goin Give You the Password Until You Give My $35 Back...

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Dude Are You Blind?? I Posted Pics Of this Guy Transfered My $35 To New Paypal... Damn I Need Contact Someone else

That picture doesn't prove anything. You are not very good at explaining things and your English isn't really good either.

You used his PayPal to spend money which was not in the agreement. Then you accuse him of scamming since his bank canceled the payment?

Originally posted by Enjoi. View Post
Wow. Yea im a homeless. lol
You cant even understand what you're saying. I dont care. I will contact PayPal and get my account back. I just want you to shut the hell up and stop accusing me of something I didnt do.

Once again, YOU TRIED TRANSFERRING $35 FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT, I DIDNT CANCEL THE PAYMENT, I DIDNT HAVE MONEY ON THE BANK ACCOUNT SO IT WAS AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED.

You will sort this out with PayPal then? So there is not really any need in this dispute anymore?
07-25-2011, 05:32 PM #26
.RAMBO
Banned
That picture doesn't prove anything. You are not very good at explaining things and your English isn't really good either.

You used his PayPal to spend money which was not in the agreement. Then you accuse him of scamming since his bank canceled the payment?

You will sort this out with PayPal then? So there is not really any need in this dispute anymore?

Yea, tell him to give me my account back. And he owes me $10 for using my account. But I doubt he'll pay.
07-25-2011, 07:01 PM #27
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?

He Is Saying I Tried Stole $35 WTF!! I Received A PAYMENT $50 Bucks, Who tha Hell Transfer the Money To New Paypal? Obviously Him!! Agrement Was Receive Money And Use It, I Needed Pay Him $10 So Whatever Im Claiming My Money Back, He Transfered $35 Ok Just Gime Back $25 He Can Take the Damn $10
07-25-2011, 07:13 PM #28
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Enjoi. View Post
Yea, tell him to give me my account back. And he owes me $10 for using my account. But I doubt he'll pay.

Would you agree to this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo