07-25-2011, 12:07 AM #1
.RAMBO
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Dockaa!!
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
Sometime this week.

How did you purchase:
PayPal

How much?:
$10

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? <----- This
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He claims that I took $35 and transferred it to another account.

Other Comments:- After he told me and opened a dispute saying that I stole $35 from him, so I went back onto the account I lend him for $10 in return which he never gave me, but offered a gameshare which was invalid. I found that he was trying to transfer $35 from MY bank account, it was denied and cancelled. So hes saying that I took $35 from him.
This happened on NGU, the day before it was hacked. I cant post proof, for some reason all the messages arent there from that day. Please ban this asshole.
07-25-2011, 09:38 PM #38
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
If you can't prove that he knew about this you have to give him his account back and the $10.

And What Gonna Happen With My $35???
07-25-2011, 09:40 PM #39
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Dockaa
And What Gonna Happen With My $35???

Since you can't prove he knew about it (Which you clam he did) he cannot be blamed for his bank canceling payments.
07-25-2011, 09:42 PM #40
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Since you can't prove he knew about it (Which you clam he did) he cannot be blamed for his bank canceling payments.

Hell Nah!! Tell Him Post All the Messages From PS3, He Dont Have the Proof either Man
07-25-2011, 09:45 PM #41
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Dockaa
Hell Nah!! Tell Him Post All the Messages From PS3, He Dont Have the Proof either Man

You are accused of scamming, if you cannot provide the proof I have requested you have to give him his PayPal account back and pay the $10 for using it as planned. Sorry, you have 24 hours.
07-25-2011, 10:35 PM #42
.RAMBO
Banned
You are accused of scamming, if you cannot provide the proof I have requested you have to give him his PayPal account back and pay the $10 for using it as planned. Sorry, you have 24 hours.

Tell him to leave me alone. Hes posting on my threads calling me homeless. Infract him or something. You must login or register to view this content.
07-26-2011, 11:48 PM #43
.RAMBO
Banned

Its been over 2 hours and I havent received anything or heard from him.
07-27-2011, 04:34 PM #44
.RAMBO
Banned

Its been like 36 hours and no sign of him....
07-27-2011, 05:43 PM #45
Jake
One Man Army
As I am a new moderator handling the dispute I will give him a further 24 hours to provide his evidence or the user will be permanently banned from NextGenUpdate.
07-28-2011, 03:55 PM #46
.RAMBO
Banned
Originally posted by Dave
As I am a new moderator handling the dispute I will give him a further 24 hours to provide his evidence or the user will be permanently banned from NextGenUpdate.

Just ban him already, hes making threats to me saying that hes gonna do bad things with my address since he has my PayPal.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo