07-25-2011, 12:07 AM #1
.RAMBO
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Dockaa!!
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
Sometime this week.

How did you purchase:
PayPal

How much?:
$10

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? <----- This
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He claims that I took $35 and transferred it to another account.

Other Comments:- After he told me and opened a dispute saying that I stole $35 from him, so I went back onto the account I lend him for $10 in return which he never gave me, but offered a gameshare which was invalid. I found that he was trying to transfer $35 from MY bank account, it was denied and cancelled. So hes saying that I took $35 from him.
This happened on NGU, the day before it was hacked. I cant post proof, for some reason all the messages arent there from that day. Please ban this asshole.
07-25-2011, 12:12 AM #2
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
You Cancelled the Payment I Did For underzz!! Now You Why Changing Your Mind? You Said this Has Nothing To Do With NGU... No

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
07-25-2011, 12:21 AM #3
.RAMBO
Banned
Originally posted by Dockaa
You Cancelled the Payment I Did For underzz!! Now You Why Changing Your Mind? You Said this Has Nothing To Do With NGU... No

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

You cant even understand what you write. You sent me a PM saying if I can lend you my PayPal for $10. You said you spent the $10 so you offered me a gameshare. The gameshare ended up being useless.....
I didnt cancel anything. You tried getting money from MY! bank account. I dont have anything on my bank account so the payment was denied and cancelled. It wasnt me.
Last edited by gola ; 07-25-2011 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Flaming removed
07-25-2011, 12:23 AM #4
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
You Tried Withdraw My $35 To Your Bank Account But You FAIL, Im not Stupid Son... Anyway I Told You Give Me My Money Back And ill Give You the Password!
07-25-2011, 12:32 AM #5
.RAMBO
Banned
You Tried Withdraw My $35 To Your Bank Account But You FAIL, Im not Stupid Son... Anyway I Told You Give Me My Money Back And ill Give You the Password!

Stop lying

You were doing business with that guy. You failed to take money from me.
Last edited by gola ; 07-25-2011 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Flaming removed
07-25-2011, 12:40 AM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

Originally posted by Enjoi. View Post
Stop lying you son of a bitch.

You were doing business with that guy. You failed to take money from me.

Watch your language or you will be infracted.

But help me understand here, you have not lost any money? And that proof showing two failed payments does not prove that he did it.
07-25-2011, 01:09 AM #7
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

But help me understand here, you have not lost any money? And that proof showing two failed payments does not prove that he did it.

I Had $50 On His Paypal, I Spent $15 Buying Premium For Someone Else, And the $35 I Sent Payment For User "underzz" He Cancelled the Payment And Transfer My $35 To His New Unverified Paypal Account
07-25-2011, 01:42 AM #8
.RAMBO
Banned

I lend him my account. He tried taking $35 from my bank account and tried sending it to some other guy. Since I have no money on my bank account linked to that paypal, the payment was cancelled. Now hes saying that I canceled that payment and kept the $35 to myself. Which makes no sense.
07-25-2011, 01:44 AM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Enjoi. View Post
I lend him my account. He tried taking $35 from my bank account and tried sending it to some other guy. Since I have no money on my bank account linked to that paypal, the payment was cancelled. Now hes saying that I canceled that payment and kept the $35 to myself. Which makes no sense.

So you owe him $35?
07-25-2011, 02:02 AM #10
.RAMBO
Banned
So you owe him $35?

No. He claims that I took $35 from him.
I just let him borrow my account for $10 (Never gave me) and a gameshare that was fraud. He told me that I took $35 so I checked the PayPal account and noticed the attempted bank account transfers.

And on Friday he changed my PayPal password, now hes telling me to pay him $35 for my PayPal account.
Last edited by .RAMBO ; 07-25-2011 at 02:06 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo