07-25-2011, 12:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Waffles =]
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
3 days ago.

How did you purchase:
PayPal

How much?:
37Pounds

Did you;
- Buy? <-----This
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?: First he said that i can get a refund and then i said that i want a refund and he didn't react.He ignored me.

Other Comments:- I asked him for level me up to 15th Prestige lvl50 in Black Ops.Then he said to me that he'll do this.After 3 days i messaged him that he should level me up to just lvl50 no prestige and i said that he should send me my 37Pounds back to my paypal e-mail and he ignored me:( Please help me.
07-25-2011, 12:23 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the user, he got 24 hours to reply.
07-25-2011, 12:31 PM #3
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Contacted the user, he got 24 hours to reply.

thank you.
07-25-2011, 12:47 PM #4
never said I'll refund. He asked for a refund because he wanted the $ back to buy something else.
You must login or register to view this content.
clearly says no refunds after we start service. Already spent the money anyway. How's this a scam?
07-25-2011, 04:29 PM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by NextGenWriter View Post
thank you.

You have to provide picture proof of him saying he would refund £37.

Originally posted by 039
;3570933']never said I'll refund. He asked for a refund because he wanted the $ back to buy something else.
You must login or register to view this content.
clearly says no refunds after we start service. Already spent the money anyway. How's this a scam?

So you never told him you would send back £37?
07-26-2011, 03:13 AM #6
yeah, and my thread says No refunds. He started telling me he wanted a refund to buy an account but I told him no refunds and that I'd already spent the money. He said ok. Check the PM's
07-26-2011, 07:49 AM #7
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by 039
;3574592']yeah, and my thread says No refunds. He started telling me he wanted a refund to buy an account but I told him no refunds and that I'd already spent the money. He said ok. Check the PM's

You're not obliged to refund users.

However, have you levelled him up to level 15 prestige, level 50? You are obliged to do that.
07-26-2011, 10:48 AM #8
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
You have to provide picture proof of him saying he would refund £37.

So you never told him you would send back £37?

He sent me a pm.In this was standing: Do you want a refund?Are you not satisfied?
And I said yes,sent my money back.

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

Originally posted by Dave

However, have you levelled him up to level 15 prestige, level 50? You are obliged to do that.

yes.he must do but he is still ignore me.
07-28-2011, 11:57 AM #9

I'm in the process of doing it.
07-28-2011, 07:40 PM #10

why am I an accused scammer? Didn't this get settled? We agreed, I don't owe him any money as my thread says no refunds but I still have to lvl him up.
U crazy?!?!?!?!? (jk)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo