07-25-2011, 06:29 PM #1
-STR8Bang-
O_o........=>x_O HeadShot
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: -Whiteboy-
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: yesterday

How much? 2mil vbuxs

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer? yes
If yes, What did they say? waiting on him to reply
Other comments: i want the full game or my ****ing shit back period
Last edited by -STR8Bang- ; 07-26-2011 at 07:20 PM.
07-27-2011, 03:11 PM #11
-STR8Bang-
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.

Originally posted by Dave
I'm going to be taking over the dispute. Whiteboy you have seen what he would like, please respond asap.

this is the second day WTF is going on
07-27-2011, 05:04 PM #12
Jake
One Man Army
I have VM'd the user. You need to relax, it's best that we work through this or you may end up with no refund.
07-27-2011, 06:19 PM #13
-STR8Bang-
I have VM'd the user. You need to relax, it's best that we work through this or you may end up with no refund.

wow is that possibly that i cant get my refund thats crazy as im looking for him to change the password back for i can redownload the game thats all im asking if he want be online how is that going to be possible
07-27-2011, 10:25 PM #14
-Whiteboy-
┌∩┐ (◣◢Winky Winky┌∩┐

Originally posted by STR8Bang
wow is that possibly that i cant get my refund thats crazy as im looking for him to change the password back for i can redownload the game thats all im asking if he want be online how is that going to be possible

I'm here...
07-27-2011, 10:30 PM #15
-STR8Bang-
Originally posted by Whiteboy

I'm here...

if you read my post above this can all be settled im not trying to say your a scammer like i said i deleted the account by accident i just wanted to download it again
07-27-2011, 10:38 PM #16
-Whiteboy-
┌∩┐ (◣◢Winky Winky┌∩┐
if you read my post above this can all be settled im not trying to say your a scammer like i said i deleted the account by accident i just wanted to download it again

Alright i'll send the info again message the only user that account has added (which is me), saying you're done.

And just in case, don't do anything kinky like give the info to someone else to download it (not saying you will but im making sure), because i'll know about it.
07-27-2011, 10:42 PM #17
-STR8Bang-
Alright i'll send the info again message the only user that account has added (which is me), saying you're done.

And just in case, don't do anything kinky like give the info to someone else to download it (not saying you will but im making sure), because i'll know about it.

ok i will never do anything like that i dont have friends that play that game i will make sure i dont delete the account this time
lmao kinky
07-27-2011, 10:52 PM #18
-Whiteboy-
┌∩┐ (◣◢Winky Winky┌∩┐
ok i will never do anything like that i dont have friends that play that game i will make sure i dont delete the account this time
lmao kinky

It's the full version now right?
07-27-2011, 11:11 PM #19
-STR8Bang-
yes its the full version mods can close this now

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

It's the full version now right?

Forgot to quote

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo