07-25-2011, 06:57 PM #1
MrPSN
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: webzy

Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: i have video proof of him sign into my account sending to code and deleting me and also nothing in my PSN wallet

When did this happen: like 20 mins ago

How did you purchase: he said that he give me a PSN card

How much?: 50$ or somthing PSN card

Did you;
-
- Sell?
-

Have you contacted the scammer?: yes and after he scammed me he deleted me
If yes, What did they say?: he said to make a french account which i did the code didnt work so i told him and he deleted me

Other comments: i has video proof of the code not working and no funds into my PSN account.
07-25-2011, 06:59 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply. Also you will be infracted for trading with less then 100 posts.
07-25-2011, 07:25 PM #3
MrPSN
Banned
ok mate no worrys and thanks

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply. Also you will be infracted for trading with less then 100 posts.

Hi sir dont worry now, i gave him my real email for the account so when he changed the email it came up on my email inbox so now i have recoverd the account many thanks
07-25-2011, 07:26 PM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by MrPSN View Post
ok mate no worrys and thanks

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Hi sir dont worry now, i gave him my real email for the account so when he changed the email it came up on my email inbox so now i have recoverd the account many thanks

So I can close this dispute?
07-25-2011, 07:31 PM #5
MrPSN
Banned
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
So I can close this dispute?

indeed you can but dont like Webzy get away with scamming because he will do it to other people, i was just smart
07-25-2011, 07:32 PM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Dispute solved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo