07-25-2011, 07:28 PM #1
Killa
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: .Trent
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: July 25, 3:20 pm

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $40.00

Did you;
- Buy -Yes
- Sell? No
- Trade? No

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, through pm's and on our profile's

If yes, What did they say?:- He tells me he cannot refund me the money.. which is a complete lie.

Other comments: I demand my $40 now, he is a liar and 100% scammer.. which is why i said in the beginning i only do transactions AFTER i receive what i'm paying for. Give me my $40 back now!
07-25-2011, 09:30 PM #11
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by Poppin
what's there to work out... he scammed me and will not give me a refund.. he game me his limited paypal account that i cannot buy or sell anything with.. therefore its useless. Intervene Dave

What did you buy from him?
07-25-2011, 09:31 PM #12
Killa
Banned
Originally posted by Dave

You must login or register to view this content.
07-26-2011, 01:03 AM #13
.Trent
Banned
Originally posted by Dave

I tried to refund him, I did, It gave me an error I Gave him a pic to of it. He acted like there wasn't an error and told me to send now. So I Gave him the PayPal which can be easily verified.
07-26-2011, 01:22 AM #14
Killa
Banned
Originally posted by .Trent View Post
I tried to refund him, I did, It gave me an error I Gave him a pic to of it. He acted like there wasn't an error and told me to send now. So I Gave him the PayPal which can be easily verified.
why on earth would I verify your limited paypal account. The money can't be moved from the balance. This is ridiculous, either buy me a $50 Psn card... Or I'll let Dave do what he's gotta do
07-26-2011, 02:09 AM #15
.Trent
Banned
why on earth would I verify your limited paypal account. The money can't be moved from the balance. This is ridiculous, either buy me a $50 Psn card... Or I'll let Dave do what he's gotta do

Why on earth would I buy a $50 PSN, I only received $38. You're crazy. And if Dave has to ban me or something, Then I Guess he can go ahead. There was nothing I could do about the error. I'm sorry, That's why I gave you the PayPal account which you changed my password.
07-26-2011, 02:12 AM #16
Killa
Banned
Why on earth would I buy a $50 PSN, I only received $38. You're crazy. And if Dave has to ban me or something, Then I Guess he can go ahead. There was nothing I could do about the error. I'm sorry, That's why I gave you the PayPal account which you changed my password.

yeah, why wouldn't I? I can't do anything with the money anyway this is ridiculous. YOUR A SCAMMER... this dispute wouldn't be open if you didn't SCAM me.. sent incorrect account information... your a complete SCAMMER. Dave, i'm done with this kid... do what you gotta do... all i'm saying is he did not refund me.. gave me his account that i can not verify because he's from kentucky and already has his name on the account.. which i don't even want in the first place... No
07-26-2011, 02:30 AM #17
.Trent
Banned
yeah, why wouldn't I? I can't do anything with the money anyway this is ridiculous. YOUR A SCAMMER... this dispute wouldn't be open if you didn't SCAM me.. sent incorrect account information... your a complete SCAMMER. Dave, i'm done with this kid... do what you gotta do... all i'm saying is he did not refund me.. gave me his account that i can not verify because he's from kentucky and already has his name on the account.. which i don't even want in the first place... No

Dave, Go ahead if you need to. I Tried to refund this user, But I Got an error, And he acted like there wasn't an error the whole time.
07-26-2011, 02:34 AM #18
Killa
Banned
Dave, Go ahead if you need to. I Tried to refund this user, But I Got an error, And he acted like there wasn't an error the whole time.

An error... cuz your paypal account hasn't been touched. This dispute wasn't opened because of your limited paypal account... i opened it because your a SCAMMER kid.. Dave do the rest.
07-26-2011, 07:46 AM #19
Jake
One Man Army

Is there any other way you can refund him his $38?

1) Bank transfer
2) Cash in post
3) Relatives' paypal

I'm sure you can find a way. If you maintain you can't, then you will be permanently banned for scamming.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo