07-25-2011, 07:28 PM #1
Killa
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: .Trent
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: July 25, 3:20 pm

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $40.00

Did you;
- Buy -Yes
- Sell? No
- Trade? No

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, through pm's and on our profile's

If yes, What did they say?:- He tells me he cannot refund me the money.. which is a complete lie.

Other comments: I demand my $40 now, he is a liar and 100% scammer.. which is why i said in the beginning i only do transactions AFTER i receive what i'm paying for. Give me my $40 back now!
07-26-2011, 05:33 PM #20
.Trent
Banned
Originally posted by Dave
Is there any other way you can refund him his $38?

1) Bank transfer
2) Cash in post
3) Relatives' paypal

I'm sure you can find a way. If you maintain you can't, then you will be permanently banned for scamming.

I Know this will be a week or so, But if u can give me a week, I'm going to WalMart and buying one of those Visa Cards. I Can use that to verify the PayPal then send the user his money. Is that fine? I'm sorry that it will take a week or so. I might have it sooner.
07-26-2011, 06:03 PM #21
Killa
Banned
Originally posted by .Trent View Post
I Know this will be a week or so, But if u can give me a week, I'm going to WalMart and buying one of those Visa Cards. I Can use that to verify the PayPal then send the user his money. Is that fine? I'm sorry that it will take a week or so. I might have it sooner.

to be verified you'd need a personal credit card, not debit. And no, i will not wait a week for that. Your a SCAMMER
07-26-2011, 06:08 PM #22
.Trent
Banned
Originally posted by Poppin
to be verified you'd need a personal credit card, not debit. And no, i will not wait a week for that. Your a SCAMMER

I DIDN'T KNOW THE PASSWORD AT THE MOMENT. And I've verified one of my PayPal's with those before :derp:
07-26-2011, 06:15 PM #23
Killa
Banned
I DIDN'T KNOW THE PASSWORD AT THE MOMENT. And I've verified one of my PayPal's with those before :derp:

Yeah you all of a sudden forget the password? Yeah, tell me another lie you clown. I'm not even concerned about the money, much rather have you banned for scamming. Dave i'm done here. It's all you now. My last words to you .Trent (Scammer) /facepalm
07-26-2011, 06:17 PM #24
.Trent
Banned
Yeah you all of a sudden forget the password? Yeah, tell me another lie you clown. I'm not even concerned about the money, much rather have you banned for scamming. Dave i'm done here. It's all you now. My last words to you .Trent (Scammer) /facepalm

If u actually read the thread, I'M BANNED FROM PS3. I CAN'T CHECK WHAT IT IS. Man... I Bet ur some 10yr Old kid in ur room ain't ya? Sure do act like it.
07-26-2011, 06:19 PM #25
Killa
Banned
If u actually read the thread, I'M BANNED FROM PS3. I CAN'T CHECK WHAT IT IS. Man... I Bet ur some 10yr Old kid in ur room ain't ya? Sure do act like it.

Yeah, im 10, but i have a verified paypal? And trying to talk shit to the one who opened the case because your a scammer, who has nothing else better to do then make up a fake psn name, and try to sell it on a gaming forum? Who do you think you are?
07-26-2011, 06:27 PM #26
.Trent
Banned
Yeah, im 10, but i have a verified paypal? And trying to talk shit to the one who opened the case because your a scammer, who has nothing else better to do then make up a fake psn name, and try to sell it on a gaming forum? Who do you think you are?

Yeah it ain't fake. Add it right now if you would like. Dave I'm done here. If you can wait a week or so, I Would be glad to refund the 10yr Old User his money.
07-26-2011, 06:30 PM #27
Killa
Banned
Yeah it ain't fake. Add it right now if you would like. Dave I'm done here. If you can wait a week or so, I Would be glad to refund the 10yr Old User his money.

Speak for yourself queer. You have nothing better to do then scam? Damn your life is a complete waste. Your getting banned, you scammer, i'm not waiting a week. Your 24 hour time period ends shortly... isn't that a shame.
07-26-2011, 06:46 PM #28
.Trent
Banned
Speak for yourself queer. You have nothing better to do then scam? Damn your life is a complete waste. Your getting banned, you scammer, i'm not waiting a week. Your 24 hour time period ends shortly... isn't that a shame.

Actually Dave before said I'll give u a couple days to figure this out. Unless you need to go back to kindergarten then you should know that a couple of days isn't 24hours.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo