07-25-2011, 07:28 PM #1
Killa
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: .Trent
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: July 25, 3:20 pm

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $40.00

Did you;
- Buy -Yes
- Sell? No
- Trade? No

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, through pm's and on our profile's

If yes, What did they say?:- He tells me he cannot refund me the money.. which is a complete lie.

Other comments: I demand my $40 now, he is a liar and 100% scammer.. which is why i said in the beginning i only do transactions AFTER i receive what i'm paying for. Give me my $40 back now!
07-25-2011, 07:30 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
07-25-2011, 07:49 PM #3
.Trent
Banned
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

I Tried to give it back, I Got an error so I gave him the paypal email and password.
07-25-2011, 07:58 PM #4
Killa
Banned
Originally posted by .Trent View Post
I Tried to give it back, I Got an error so I gave him the paypal email and password.

why would i possibly want you paypal account... your a complete scammer. You listed an item that is 100% fake and doesn't exist.. i told you not to try to scam me... now your dug deep in the ground with this. Stupid decision kid :bye:
07-25-2011, 07:59 PM #5
.Trent
Banned
Originally posted by poppin
why would i possibly want you paypal account... Your a complete scammer. You listed an item that is 100% fake and doesn't exist.. I told you not to try to scam me... Now your dug deep in the ground with this. Stupid decision kid :bye:

i got an error when sending the money back, i sent u a picture, so i gave u the paypal with the $38 u sent me.
07-25-2011, 08:35 PM #6
Killa
Banned
I don't care about your limited paypal account... the fact is that your a scammer. You gave me the wrong account details after i sent you the money first, which i never do... because I'm legit.. scamming is not tolerated. If i didn't open a dispute you were gonna try to get away with it.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

and plus with the account it is basically limited so i can't send money or do anything with it... that $38 means nothing now.. this is ridiculous, why would you try to scam me.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

basically he took my money.. game me "his" paypal account, which i cannot buy or sell with.. hence the fact that he offered to give that to me in exchange for the lack of knowing the account couldn't buy or sell.
07-25-2011, 08:37 PM #7
Jake
One Man Army
I will be taking over this dispute from Fox.
07-25-2011, 09:16 PM #8
Killa
Banned
Originally posted by Dave

okay, read my two posts above man

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

hello ?
07-25-2011, 09:18 PM #9
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by Poppin
okay, read my two posts above man

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

hello ?

I'll give you two a couple days to try to work this out and, if necessary, I will intervene.
07-25-2011, 09:24 PM #10
Killa
Banned
I'll give you two a couple days to try to work this out and, if necessary, I will intervene.

what's there to work out... he scammed me and will not give me a refund.. he game me his limited paypal account that i cannot buy or sell anything with.. therefore its useless. Intervene Dave

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo