07-26-2011, 02:15 PM #1
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: WiKKiD
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

when did this happen: we traded on 7/6

How did you purchase: trade

How much?: a paypal acc with 47$

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? trade

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- he said he sold a different xbox acc with the same email and that the guy he gave it to changed his yahoo email. but i changed the email and pass for the acc he gave me, he was the only person who ever had the info for the acc, i asked for the Dob and secret question answer and he said it was his first car, but the question is where were you born, and he said he dosnt know the dob, .the paypal acc i gave him he got it limited, i just want my wikkid_juggalo back
07-28-2011, 08:00 PM #11
wow this is ****ing bs

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dave
Both, I would like to hear both of your accounts so we can work something out here.

Now what did he say. and why am i accused scammer this is ****ing bs.
07-29-2011, 05:17 AM #12
Originally posted by xxdFuseRxx View Post
Scammer NGU Name: WiKKiD
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

when did this happen: we traded on 7/6

How did you purchase: trade

How much?: a paypal acc with 47$

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? trade

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- he said he sold a different xbox acc with the same email and that the guy he gave it to changed his yahoo email. but i changed the email and pass for the acc he gave me, he was the only person who ever had the info for the acc, i asked for the Dob and secret question answer and he said it was his first car, but the question is where were you born, and he said he dosnt know the dob, .the paypal acc i gave him he got it limited, i just want my wikkid_juggalo back

Still nothing come on xxdFuseRxx lets hear your side of the ****ing story.
07-29-2011, 01:40 PM #13
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
last week, i tried to sign in and it said "the email or password is incorrect" and i never gave the account info to anyone, but i cant sign in, he claims he dosnt know the DoB , but he said that the question answer was his 1st car, but on psn it is were u were born, then yesterday wikkid_juggalo got on and i asked " how did you get that account" just a few seconds after that he deleted me, he also says that he didnt call sony and even if he would have that he wouldnt know the email, but if when i changed the email when i bought the acc it sends a email to the email before you change it, and it shows what you changed it to, and he could have called sony and gave him the info that he knew, and they could have gave him a temp pass, he also claims that he didnt know the DoB because he has comany accounts that he has different Dob
07-29-2011, 02:43 PM #14
Jake
One Man Army
Fuser could you not recover the account if he gives you the answer to 'where were you born'?
07-29-2011, 03:29 PM #15
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
If he would give it to me I could
07-29-2011, 03:38 PM #16
Jake
One Man Army
Then that's what we need. Wikkid please give him that information.
07-29-2011, 03:59 PM #17
Then that's what we need. Wikkid please give him that information.

I have none of that info. When I sold that account there was never a thing where it said I had all the shit for the account.
07-29-2011, 03:59 PM #18
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by WiKKiD View Post
I have none of that info. When I sold that account there was never a thing where it said I had all the shit for the account.

You're genuinely telling me you don't know where you were born?
07-29-2011, 04:04 PM #19
You're genuinely telling me you don't know where you were born?

I just said that none of the info I make for an account is the same so how would I know

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by xxdFuseRxx View Post
last week, i tried to sign in and it said "the email or password is incorrect" and i never gave the account info to anyone, but i cant sign in, he claims he dosnt know the DoB , but he said that the question answer was his 1st car, but on psn it is were u were born, then yesterday wikkid_juggalo got on and i asked " how did you get that account" just a few seconds after that he deleted me, he also says that he didnt call sony and even if he would have that he wouldnt know the email, but if when i changed the email when i bought the acc it sends a email to the email before you change it, and it shows what you changed it to, and he could have called sony and gave him the info that he knew, and they could have gave him a temp pass, he also claims that he didnt know the DoB because he has comany accounts that he has different Dob

I never said that the question was what was my first car. I said I THINK!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo