07-26-2011, 02:15 PM #1
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: WiKKiD
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

when did this happen: we traded on 7/6

How did you purchase: trade

How much?: a paypal acc with 47$

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? trade

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- he said he sold a different xbox acc with the same email and that the guy he gave it to changed his yahoo email. but i changed the email and pass for the acc he gave me, he was the only person who ever had the info for the acc, i asked for the Dob and secret question answer and he said it was his first car, but the question is where were you born, and he said he dosnt know the dob, .the paypal acc i gave him he got it limited, i just want my wikkid_juggalo back
07-26-2011, 02:23 PM #2
Yea thats all of it i guss the xbox account I sold was with the same email as that ps3 account I sold you. I did tell you that I didn't know if that was the right S/A I have like 10 account and don't make them the same at all. Also how could iI even get change anything if i don't know the S/A and don't know the email and new password you put on the account
07-26-2011, 02:32 PM #3
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
you could have called sony
07-26-2011, 03:05 PM #4
Originally posted by xxdFuseRxx View Post
you could have called sony

Even if I called Sony they wouldn't change anything if I don't have the email.
07-26-2011, 03:21 PM #5
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
well your the ONLY person who has ever had the acc besides me
07-26-2011, 04:24 PM #6
Originally posted by xxdFuseRxx View Post
well your the ONLY person who has ever had the acc besides me

No I'm not I've game shared that account
07-27-2011, 05:36 PM #7
Jake
One Man Army
Can you explain what has happened?
07-27-2011, 07:13 PM #8
Originally posted by Dave
Can you explain what has happened?

who me or him? or both of us?
07-27-2011, 07:25 PM #9
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by WiKKiD View Post
who me or him? or both of us?

Both, I would like to hear both of your accounts so we can work something out here.
07-27-2011, 07:44 PM #10
Originally posted by Dave
Both, I would like to hear both of your accounts so we can work something out here.

Ok I sold my ps3 black ops account to him for 47$ You must login or register to view this content. on the 7/6 he gave me a paypal account that wasnt verified but i fixed it later. Just last week I sold another account on xbox that had that same email as the psn one and the guy change my email password and all that to where I cant get on the email now. Well the other day xxdFuseRxx just said I stole the account or what ever even though he change the email and password to that account. He asked me for DOB secuirty answer and I told him I didn't remember all that because every account I make isn't the same. And he just kept saying it was me that stole the account he try saying I'm the only one that ever had the account when I wasn't I've gameshared the account all 4 spots. Now where here trying to get this all right.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo