07-27-2011, 12:35 AM #1
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: DiJiTaLNiCk
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:[video]https://tinypic.com/player.php?v=1fb9k0&s=7[/video]

When did this happen:TODAY

How did you purchase: with ebay and payal account

How much?:15th presteiege psn account

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?x

Have you contacted the scammer?:-offline Not Happy or Sad
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:i want this handled with asap ffs he changed password on psn account!!!!

THE PSN ACCOUNT NAME IS zBraZeY- EVERYONE ADD HIM AND THREATEN HIM..
Last edited by streamwood ; 07-27-2011 at 01:20 AM.
07-27-2011, 03:56 AM #11
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
Originally posted by zombiezfrtw View Post
yes i will explain why would i open a dispute in the first place? we had a deal i traded him my verified ebay and paypal for a 14th lv 50 psn account soo i played on it for like 5 hours and then boom diji makes a thread saying i scammed him and posted ****ing screenies of the password to the psn account after he knew he told me to change it back to the original and now diji has everything my paypal acc ebay acc and psn acc freaking scammer! i thought everything was over but no?

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

did you relise diji posted the password of the accounts on his dispute thread! well looks like i am going to be banned i want all my shit back so cancel your auctions and i had to sit on the damn phone for 35mins just to confirm my ebay account was not hacked or anything just soo diji could use it

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

You must login or register to view this content. here you go now look at those screenies and isn't weird that diji logged out right after i mentioned ebay calling me!

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.

notice the time on that message!

None of that is proof it was Diji though.
07-27-2011, 03:58 AM #12
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
but it is proof that i did not steal it!

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

well he is now because he just stole my ebay and paypal account
07-27-2011, 04:00 AM #13
CLM
Originally posted by zombiezfrtw View Post
but it is proof that i did not steal it!

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

well he is now because he just stole my ebay and paypal account

He gave you the account though. Since there's no proof of him changing it, not much can be done.
07-27-2011, 04:03 AM #14
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
He gave you the account though. Since there's no proof of him changing it, not much can be done.
umm no he did not give me the psn account back he has all the accounts now!
07-27-2011, 04:11 AM #15
CLM
Originally posted by DiJiTaLNiCk View Post
why swear? there is no need.
just the fact that all my psn info was changed, and then u open the dispute it seems very funny.
considering u have scammed me twice allready - i think that you are the scammer here.

Can you try and retrieve your psn and give it to him?
07-27-2011, 04:12 AM #16
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
Can you try and retrieve your psn and give it to him?
he already recovered it... but he thinks i am a scammer and think i changed the pass to it!
07-27-2011, 04:13 AM #17
CLM
why swear? there is no need.
just the fact that all my psn info was changed, and then u open the dispute it seems very funny.
considering u have scammed me twice allready - i think that you are the scammer here.

Well you're either going to need to give his ebay and paypal back, or the psn.
07-27-2011, 05:07 AM #18
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
wow ur possibly an idiot. i even said that was the wrong password. the pass is: qwerty09

there u go. dont open a dispute against me, as u scammed me in the first place. (twice)

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

OHHH WOW. u change the password of the account and then report me of scamming, so i get banned?

LOLOL mad work...

can i have the psn account back this has been settled and i did not scam you

---------- Post added 07-27-2011 at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-26-2011 at 11:46 PM ----------

he is not cooperating even though i tried to talk to him 18 times =[
07-27-2011, 06:06 AM #19
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS

yeah sorry clutch mate. i was currently at school and could only go on the laptop for liek 5minutes..

And i dont find that right as zombiez has been accused of scamming twice *Just by me*. and i havent been accused once, yet im the one who loses everything?

doesnt everything fit together, firstly he gives me the ebay and paypal, i give him psn. he plays on it. 15mins later. the ebay pass was changed. i opened a dispute to get the password back. Know i got the password back he opens a dispute on me to try and get his ebay back again as changing the password wont work as now he doesnt know the login to the ebay.

I just dont think if it right, as there is no reason for me to scam him when i dont even live in the US and the psn i gave him is US? therefore i cant play on it anyway as i live in a different country. so basically that psn is useless to me.

I just find it really weird how i am to lose everything.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo