07-27-2011, 12:35 AM #1
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: DiJiTaLNiCk
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:[video]https://tinypic.com/player.php?v=1fb9k0&s=7[/video]

When did this happen:TODAY

How did you purchase: with ebay and payal account

How much?:15th presteiege psn account

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?x

Have you contacted the scammer?:-offline Not Happy or Sad
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:i want this handled with asap ffs he changed password on psn account!!!!

THE PSN ACCOUNT NAME IS zBraZeY- EVERYONE ADD HIM AND THREATEN HIM..
Last edited by streamwood ; 07-27-2011 at 01:20 AM.
07-27-2011, 06:09 AM #20
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
Originally posted by DiJiTaLNiCk View Post
yeah sorry clutch mate. i was currently at school and could only go on the laptop for liek 5minutes..

And i dont find that right as zombiez has been accused of scamming twice *Just by me*. and i havent been accused once, yet im the one who loses everything?

doesnt everything fit together, firstly he gives me the ebay and paypal, i give him psn. he plays on it. 15mins later. the ebay pass was changed. i opened a dispute to get the password back. Know i got the password back he opens a dispute on me to try and get his ebay back again as changing the password wont work as now he doesnt know the login to the ebay.

I just dont think if it right, as there is no reason for me to scam him when i dont even live in the US and the psn i gave him is US? therefore i cant play on it anyway as i live in a different country. so basically that psn is useless to me.

I just find it really weird how i am to lose everything.

Not everything. I'm just saying give him one or the other so we can all be happy.
07-27-2011, 06:09 AM #21
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
Originally posted by zombiezfrtw View Post
umm no he did not give me the psn account back he has all the accounts now!

You are possibly abut stupid. i gave u the psn, u said u played on it for like 5 hours?
so how did i not give u the psn..?
07-27-2011, 06:16 AM #22
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
You are possibly abut stupid. i gave u the psn, u said u played on it for like 5 hours?
so how did i not give u the psn..?
you gave me the account then it got hacked then you recovered so now you have all 3 freaking accounts

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to respond.

okay lol i have sent proof to clutch. why does my email say that the pass and email id, was changed? LOL

thanks for the attempted scam, much appreciated. and enjoy ur ban form ngu. Have fun at pvhax.
soo both of you guys are on so lets solve this dispute?
07-27-2011, 06:17 AM #23
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
Not everything. I'm just saying give him one or the other so we can all be happy.

that means im losing out?
the whole point was for me to get a verified ebay and paypal That are linked
if i give the ebay back then alls i have is a useless paypal.
If i give the paypal back then alls i have is an ebay with no linked paypal.. and thus i allready have items for sale..

ohh and now i have a suspended ebay. looks like zombiez rang up and got them to suspended the ebay. good work. Clutch want proof? just send me a pm and ill give u the logins.

So now i think i should file a dispute saying u have scammed me, because now im without an ebay.. wow thats 3 scamming zombiez has done. maybe im a bad counter but i think that resolves in a ban..
07-27-2011, 06:18 AM #24
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to respond.

that means im losing out?
the whole point was for me to get a verified ebay and paypal That are linked
if i give the ebay back then alls i have is a useless paypal.
If i give the paypal back then alls i have is an ebay with no linked paypal.. and thus i allready have items for sale..

ohh and now i have a suspended ebay. looks like zombiez rang up and got them to suspended the ebay. good work. Clutch want proof? just send me a pm and ill give u the logins.

So now i think i should file a dispute saying u have scammed me, because now im without an ebay.. wow thats 3 scamming zombiez has done. maybe im a bad counter but i think that resolves in a ban..
lo,ll??i didnt call ebay! lollolololololo
07-27-2011, 06:19 AM #25
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
lo,ll??i didnt call ebay! lollolololololo

then explain how the ebay was suspended for no reason.. there was no payment fee needed, so why would they suspend the account..
ohh wait u rang up =='
07-27-2011, 06:20 AM #26
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
then explain how the ebay was suspended for no reason.. there was no payment fee needed, so why would they suspend the account..
ohh wait u rang up =='
no i didnt i can show u my ****ing call logs get the **** on skype your trying to turn everything agaisnt me and get me banned? all was fine until your stupid ass enetered the ebay password in ****ing wrong
07-27-2011, 06:23 AM #27
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
no i didnt i can show u my ****ing call logs get the **** on skype your trying to turn everything agaisnt me and get me banned? all was fine until your stupid ass enetered the ebay password in ****ing wrong

lets say i give clutch the pass im sure he can verify if its supended or not. and please dont swear. swearing makes u look like more of a scammer.
and yeah i entered the pass in wrong for 1 time. but i didnt do anything about it, i just said somehting but then i realised and said sorry. now its a different thing.
07-27-2011, 06:25 AM #28
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
lets say i give clutch the pass im sure he can verify if its supended or not. and please dont swear. swearing makes u look like more of a scammer.
and yeah i entered the pass in wrong for 1 time. but i didnt do anything about it, i just said somehting but then i realised and said sorry. now its a different thing.
lol you did not say sorry you called me a pussy ass ****ing scammer on skype

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo