07-27-2011, 12:35 AM #1
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: DiJiTaLNiCk
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:[video]https://tinypic.com/player.php?v=1fb9k0&s=7[/video]

When did this happen:TODAY

How did you purchase: with ebay and payal account

How much?:15th presteiege psn account

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?x

Have you contacted the scammer?:-offline Not Happy or Sad
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:i want this handled with asap ffs he changed password on psn account!!!!

THE PSN ACCOUNT NAME IS zBraZeY- EVERYONE ADD HIM AND THREATEN HIM..
Last edited by streamwood ; 07-27-2011 at 01:20 AM.
07-27-2011, 12:57 AM #2
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to respond.
07-27-2011, 02:47 AM #3
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
wow ur possibly an idiot. i even said that was the wrong password. the pass is: qwerty09

there u go. dont open a dispute against me, as u scammed me in the first place. (twice)

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

OHHH WOW. u change the password of the account and then report me of scamming, so i get banned?

LOLOL mad work...
07-27-2011, 02:48 AM #4
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
Originally posted by DiJiTaLNiCk View Post
wow ur possibly an idiot. i even said that was the wrong password. the pass is: qwerty09

there u go. dont open a dispute against me, as u scammed me in the first place. (twice)

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

OHHH WOW. u change the password of the account and then report me of scamming, so i get banned?

LOLOL mad work...

i tried qwerty09 and abcd123456 it no work! and it was your dumass fault for posting pics or the psn acc pass after you told me to change the pass back to orignal!
Last edited by streamwood ; 07-27-2011 at 02:53 AM.
07-27-2011, 02:53 AM #5
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
Originally posted by zombiezfrtw View Post
i tried qwerty09 and abcd123456 it no work!

okay lol i have sent proof to clutch. why does my email say that the pass and email id, was changed? LOL

thanks for the attempted scam, much appreciated. and enjoy ur ban form ngu. Have fun at pvhax.
07-27-2011, 02:55 AM #6
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
okay lol i have sent proof to clutch. why does my email say that the pass and email id, was changed? LOL

thanks for the attempted scam, much appreciated. and enjoy ur ban form ngu. Have fun at pvhax.
i didnt ****ing change it u posted ****ing pics of the pass of the psn acc of ur dispute thread and you told me to change back to original thread so i did change it back to qwerty09 and someone else changed it i wouldnt be ****ing making this lol! i gave you my ebay and paypal acc and ****ing ebay called me about your ps3 and \xbox auctions and i told them that they were my ****ing auctuions to save ur ****ing arse

and if you want ****ing proof i sent a ****ing message to that ****ing account from I_SnIpzZ_Kill3r you asshole!
Last edited by streamwood ; 07-27-2011 at 02:57 AM.
07-27-2011, 02:57 AM #7
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
i didnt ****ing change it u posted ****ing pics of the pass of the psn acc of ur dispute thread and you told me to change back to original thread so i did change it back to qwerty09 and someone else changed it i wouldnt be ****ing making this lol! i gave you my ebay and paypal acc and ****ing ebay called me about your ps3 and \xbox auctions and i told them that they were my ****ing auctuions to save ur ****ing arse

why swear? there is no need.
just the fact that all my psn info was changed, and then u open the dispute it seems very funny.
considering u have scammed me twice allready - i think that you are the scammer here.
07-27-2011, 02:57 AM #8
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
why swear? there is no need.
just the fact that all my psn info was changed, and then u open the dispute it seems very funny.
considering u have scammed me twice allready - i think that you are the scammer here.
read the rest of that damn quote i edited it..\

dude if i wanted to scam you i could of stole my ebay and paypal accounts back and could of told ebay those were not my auctions but did i no i did not i gave you all of those and your calling me a scammer for something you did you posted screenies or the password for the psn account and the password got changed i can show you all my emails and history and shit i did not scam you!
Last edited by streamwood ; 07-27-2011 at 03:06 AM.
07-27-2011, 03:13 AM #9
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
read the rest of that damn quote i edited it..\

dude if i wanted to scam you i could of stole my ebay and paypal accounts back and could of told ebay those were not my auctions but did i no i did not i gave you all of those and your calling me a scammer for something you did you posted screenies or the password for the psn account and the password got changed i can show you all my emails and history and shit i did not scam you!

You must login or register to view this content.
Care to explain?
07-27-2011, 03:51 AM #10
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Care to explain?
yes i will explain why would i open a dispute in the first place? we had a deal i traded him my verified ebay and paypal for a 14th lv 50 psn account soo i played on it for like 5 hours and then boom diji makes a thread saying i scammed him and posted ****ing screenies of the password to the psn account after he knew he told me to change it back to the original and now diji has everything my paypal acc ebay acc and psn acc freaking scammer! i thought everything was over but no?

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Care to explain?
did you relise diji posted the password of the accounts on his dispute thread! well looks like i am going to be banned i want all my shit back so cancel your auctions and i had to sit on the damn phone for 35mins just to confirm my ebay account was not hacked or anything just soo diji could use it

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Care to explain?
You must login or register to view this content. here you go now look at those screenies and isn't weird that diji logged out right after i mentioned ebay calling me!

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Care to explain?

notice the time on that message!
Last edited by streamwood ; 07-27-2011 at 03:17 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo