07-27-2011, 11:18 PM #1
Montealvo_0
KILL WITHOUT MERCY
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Vain Designs
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: I saw his venom signature and i was like wow its amazing.I asked for a gamebattles banner and i paid upfront he came back with this You must login or register to view this content. . He made a sign to his liking i complaint and i ask to edit the sign he agreed. i waiated over 7 days and nothing. he then said he will refund me if i wanted. I told him ill let him re edit the sign. He lied and didn't make a different one. Now he said he's not making one. And i get what i pay for. I paid what he asked and was very polite.

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 150K

Did you;
- Buy? Buy
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- YES
If yes, What did they say?:- At first he said he would refund then he said he would re make it. Now he said deal with it!

Other comments: He needs to close that sign shop if that's how he treats his customers. Also want a full refund
Last edited by Montealvo_0 ; 07-27-2011 at 11:23 PM.
07-28-2011, 12:07 AM #11
Montealvo_0
KILL WITHOUT MERCY
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Well he's offering to edit it to your liking again. Do you want to accept the offer.
I guess if he doesn't give me the run around, I am not an unfair person. But i will state that he stated that he had it already made a re-edit. And just ignored all my messages when i asked for it, i believe waiting more than a week for something you paid is unfair. I will wait then, if not will like a refund whenever he makes a banner for someone else
07-28-2011, 12:09 AM #12
Vain Designs
Dubstep <3er
Originally posted by 0 View Post
I guess if he doesn't give me the run around, I am not an unfair person. But i will state that he stated that he had it already made a re-edit. And just ignored all my messages when i asked for it, i believe waiting more than a week for something you paid is unfair. I will wait then, if not will like a refund whenever he makes a banner for someone else

I said my PC is bust :derp:
07-28-2011, 12:10 AM #13
Montealvo_0
KILL WITHOUT MERCY
Originally posted by Vain
I said my PC is bust :derp:
Honestly you are very imature! I will wait this week for a sign, may i ask how your on NGU if you PC is busted?
07-28-2011, 12:11 AM #14
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
Its like when you buy something while your not using it you don't get your money back. I have no vbux anyway and as I have said my PC is bust and its going to the repair shop some time this week. Once its back I'l edit his banner to his liking. If not then I have no means and no ways of refunding him.

When will you have your computer at 100% again?
07-28-2011, 12:13 AM #15
Vain Designs
Dubstep <3er
Originally posted by 0 View Post
Honestly you are very imature! I will wait this week for a sign, may i ask how your on NGU if you PC is busted?

Sisters laptop & I use my android from time to time.

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Sat-Friday I really don't know, depends whats wrong with it :\
07-28-2011, 12:14 AM #16
Montealvo_0
KILL WITHOUT MERCY

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Ok I will wait so go on with your day, Clutchlikemelo i will update on the outcome... also Kobe is more clutch lol
07-31-2011, 12:23 AM #17
Montealvo_0
KILL WITHOUT MERCY
Originally posted by rockym56s
Well he's offering to edit it to your liking again. Do you want to accept the offer.

When will you have your computer at 100% again?

Haven't heard back from vain designs
07-31-2011, 12:52 AM #18
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]

I'm giving you till this Saturday to make him a sig of his liking before being infracted.
07-31-2011, 02:32 AM #19
Vain Designs
Dubstep <3er
I'm giving you till this Saturday to make him a sig of his liking before being infracted.

Please infract me my computer doesn't even on anymore and I don't have the money to fix it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo