07-28-2011, 02:10 AM #1
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Rockym56
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: He told me to send him the vbux first and he will pm me the code for the psn card. (Message is on my profile)

When did this happen: July 27th 10pm EST

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 5m

Did you;
- Buy? [X]
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- I sent him two messages on his profile while he was online and got no response. Sent him a pm asking if he was there, still no response. Then he gets offline.

If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I was originally going to buy from Gambler. He said he could not get the card but referred me to Rockym56. Rocky sent me a message on my profile and I responded twice. He was online for another hour without a response and then went offline.
07-28-2011, 04:26 AM #2
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Damn.. I messaged the guy to send me vbux and I will send him psn code.. It took him 26 mins to send me vbux, and took me a hour to respond to him with the psn code.. Damn, I am sorry that I did not instantly send him the code.. I was playing on black ops, and I was checking periodically for the vbux.. A hour passed, and I am accused of scamming?? Ok, well he has what he payed for, so ask him if everything is good.. Damn!!!

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Can I please get a mod in here to clean this mess up... I really hate to see this situation linger more than what it has to.. And who is Punisher?? You must login or register to view this content. Why did I recieve a notice from him and not a current active mod about me being accused of scamming?? Anyways, bottom line is that I sent the psn code to SanosukeRX, a hour after he payed me vbux.. My phone keeps me logged in all day, so that is why it looks like I am online.. I can understand if I was offline, online, offline, online, offline, ect.. Then a dispute filed against me would be reasonable.. But damn, a HOUR?? A man can not walk away from his computer or phone for a hour without being accused of scamming?? And it is not like he sent me the vbux right away either.. I checked for the donation for about 20 mins, I did not see anything, so I went online, played about 4 games of domination, and checked my phone and bamm!! There was the donation.. That is when I proceeded to finish the deal and sent him the codes.. So what I am asking from a mod, is to contact SanosukeRX, verify that the psn code is legit, and wrap this false accusation up.. Peace out to everyone on NGU who is following this dispute.. Do not worry, I did not do anything wrong.. And I would show proof, but my proof, has the psn code in it, so I do not want to show that at the moment..
07-28-2011, 04:39 AM #3
Originally posted by SanosukeRX View Post
Scammer NGU Name: Rockym56
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: He told me to send him the vbux first and he will pm me the code for the psn card. (Message is on my profile)

When did this happen: July 27th 10pm EST

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 5m

Did you;
- Buy? [X]
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- I sent him two messages on his profile while he was online and got no response. Sent him a pm asking if he was there, still no response. Then he gets offline.

If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I was originally going to buy from Gambler. He said he could not get the card but referred me to Rockym56. Rocky sent me a message on my profile and I responded twice. He was online for another hour without a response and then went offline.

So have you received the code?
07-28-2011, 12:14 PM #4
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Originally posted by Travis View Post
So have you received the code?

Yes he has sent the code and this can be closed. And Rocky I sent it to you immediately and I had saw that you posted the same time I sent you messaged. Sorry if you were away and I rushed it. I apologized to you already.
07-28-2011, 12:30 PM #5
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
I am glad to see that u are satisfied with this deal.. Its ok, I am not mad, I was just shocked that u opened a dispute soooo quickly.. I am happy if u are happy.. good deal here.. Mods, u know what to do..
07-28-2011, 12:35 PM #6
Issue resolved, closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo