07-28-2011, 10:44 AM #1
secret121994
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: llllllllllll

Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
various ngu and psn messages

ok. add me on psn 4 we talk better. its villarpsytrance i will not add u if o dont say NGU

the next message
go to psn !!
||||

Then i let him go on my acc and he logged off as normal and the pass was still the same so i though he was legit
(will get screen shot of these msgs)
Then he said

That he had downloaded the wrong serial 35 instead of 31 so i gave him a new pass
then he logged on and changed the password :(

When did this happen: Today

How much?: Black Ops Annihilation DLC

Did you;
-- Trade?
my Black ops annihilation dlc for midnight LA dlc

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Deleted me off PSN on both of my acc hasnt replied on NGU

Other comments: .I though this guy had good form with all the post and work he has put into the community but hes just a scammer :(

I would drop the dispute if he gives me the acc back with one slot left so i can give it to my m8 as i promised him as the scam is not the worst part its the fact i cant give it to my m8 :(
I hope he gets ip banned if i dont get the acc back with one slot left
Last edited by secret121994 ; 07-28-2011 at 10:47 AM.
07-29-2011, 11:14 AM #11
secret121994
Gym leader
can send you picture proof of the various psn messages but that is the only evidence you get from sony to tell you ur pass had been changed bare with me .... this might take a while
07-29-2011, 11:49 AM #12
secret121994
Gym leader
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Can you post any picture proof?

Here some proof (his NGU message veifys this is his acc)
this arnt in order[ATTACH=CONFIG]10442[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10443[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10444[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10445[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10446[/ATTACH]
the pass attached is useless now and u dont know my anyway email but i have removed the one where i actually send the detail as im trying to recover the acc though SONY n get them to reset the activations sorry about them not being in order.Oh n only one acc logged on on the second time i changed the pass cause there was only one log off where he delted me if it happend like he said n he was sign off it would have coome up "OFFline " "Online" in succession but it didnt so that message he posted must be bogus.

Proof this is his accc in the thread where im selling the maps he says this:
07-27-2011 03:41 PM #7
||||||||||||
Skilled Typer

Bank: 64.49
Donate

ok. add me on psn 4 we talk better. its villarpsytrance i will not add u if o dont say NGU
07-30-2011, 03:58 AM #13
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
Originally posted by 3591028
yes i did, i his saying i changed is pw and stole his account. i did nothing of that

So you got to download it. Why didn't you give the DLC in return?
07-30-2011, 04:01 AM #14
because i did not change is pw. he are saying i changed is account pw but i did not. i was on his acc and someone put me offline. and already deleted his account. i cannot deactivate cuz i do not have the pw
07-30-2011, 09:33 PM #15
CLM
Originally posted by secret121994 View Post
Here some proof (his NGU message veifys this is his acc)
this arnt in order[ATTACH=CONFIG]10442[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10443[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10444[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10445[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10446[/ATTACH]
the pass attached is useless now and u dont know my anyway email but i have removed the one where i actually send the detail as im trying to recover the acc though SONY n get them to reset the activations sorry about them not being in order.Oh n only one acc logged on on the second time i changed the pass cause there was only one log off where he delted me if it happend like he said n he was sign off it would have coome up "OFFline " "Online" in succession but it didnt so that message he posted must be bogus.

Proof this is his accc in the thread where im selling the maps he says this:
07-27-2011 03:41 PM #7
||||||||||||
Skilled Typer

Bank: 64.49
Donate

Can you screenie the email Sony sent you.
07-31-2011, 10:04 AM #16
secret121994
Gym leader
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Can you screenie the email Sony sent you.

I could but why would you need i it sjust a generic email ?? and hes admitted he didnt give me the DLC so thats one Scam in its self. Im going today and will be back in 3 weeks so i will see whats happened when i get back I will drop the i dispute if he just gives me the DLC now .
See you in 3 weeks
07-31-2011, 01:09 PM #17
CLM
Originally posted by 3595600
because i did not change is pw. he are saying i changed is account pw but i did not. i was on his acc and someone put me offline. and already deleted his account. i cannot deactivate cuz i do not have the pw

Well since you got to download the DLC. It's only fair you give the midnight club dlc in return.
07-31-2011, 05:47 PM #18
no. i already deleted his account
07-31-2011, 10:02 PM #19
CLM
Well, that's your fault. I've also gotten a few pms from other users saying you tried to scam on psn. You will now be infracted.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo