07-28-2011, 10:44 AM #1
secret121994
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: llllllllllll

Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
various ngu and psn messages

ok. add me on psn 4 we talk better. its villarpsytrance i will not add u if o dont say NGU

the next message
go to psn !!
||||

Then i let him go on my acc and he logged off as normal and the pass was still the same so i though he was legit
(will get screen shot of these msgs)
Then he said

That he had downloaded the wrong serial 35 instead of 31 so i gave him a new pass
then he logged on and changed the password :(

When did this happen: Today

How much?: Black Ops Annihilation DLC

Did you;
-- Trade?
my Black ops annihilation dlc for midnight LA dlc

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Deleted me off PSN on both of my acc hasnt replied on NGU

Other comments: .I though this guy had good form with all the post and work he has put into the community but hes just a scammer :(

I would drop the dispute if he gives me the acc back with one slot left so i can give it to my m8 as i promised him as the scam is not the worst part its the fact i cant give it to my m8 :(
I hope he gets ip banned if i dont get the acc back with one slot left
Last edited by secret121994 ; 07-28-2011 at 10:47 AM.
07-28-2011, 11:05 AM #2
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
User contacted, he has 24 hours to reply.
07-29-2011, 12:44 AM #3
so this is wat did wappen, i talked to him about the map packs and i will share him midnight club, yes thts true. i send me the pw i download the map pack once, but missed the bles, so go on his acc one more time. when i was on his acc it put me offline saying another person enter on his acc. so i return to my acc, after tht i send me like messages calling me scammer and saying he need his acc because of his m8, but i didnt do nothing. i didnt share him midnight club and i deleted him and block him

sorry for the bad english im portuguese and cheers
07-29-2011, 01:31 AM #4
CLM
Originally posted by 3590304
so this is wat did wappen, i talked to him about the map packs and i will share him midnight club, yes thts true. i send me the pw i download the map pack once, but missed the bles, so go on his acc one more time. when i was on his acc it put me offline saying another person enter on his acc. so i return to my acc, after tht i send me like messages calling me scammer and saying he need his acc because of his m8, but i didnt do nothing. i didnt share him midnight club and i deleted him and block him

sorry for the bad english im portuguese and cheers

So you tried to go his account again to download it, but you got signed off? Also, can you rephrase the last part. This part:

Originally posted by another user
after tht i send me like messages calling me scammer and saying he need his acc because of his m8, but i didnt do nothing. i didnt share him midnight club and i deleted him and block him
07-29-2011, 01:44 AM #5
i tried to go to his account again, and when i start the download it log me off saying another person was online with the same ID bla bla bla. yes i forget that
07-29-2011, 04:21 AM #6
CLM
Originally posted by 3590498
i tried to go to his account again, and when i start the download it log me off saying another person was online with the same ID bla bla bla. yes i forget that

So you DID download it? You don't need to be on his account while it's downloading.
07-29-2011, 04:31 AM #7
yes i did, i his saying i changed is pw and stole his account. i did nothing of that
07-29-2011, 08:19 AM #8
CLM
Originally posted by secret121994 View Post
Scammer NGU Name: llllllllllll

Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
various ngu and psn messages

ok. add me on psn 4 we talk better. its villarpsytrance i will not add u if o dont say NGU

the next message
go to psn !!
||||

Then i let him go on my acc and he logged off as normal and the pass was still the same so i though he was legit
(will get screen shot of these msgs)
Then he said

That he had downloaded the wrong serial 35 instead of 31 so i gave him a new pass
then he logged on and changed the password :(

When did this happen: Today

How much?: Black Ops Annihilation DLC

Did you;
-- Trade?
my Black ops annihilation dlc for midnight LA dlc

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Deleted me off PSN on both of my acc hasnt replied on NGU

Other comments: .I though this guy had good form with all the post and work he has put into the community but hes just a scammer :(

I would drop the dispute if he gives me the acc back with one slot left so i can give it to my m8 as i promised him as the scam is not the worst part its the fact i cant give it to my m8 :(
I hope he gets ip banned if i dont get the acc back with one slot left

Can you give some sort of proof your password was changed.
07-29-2011, 10:57 AM #9
secret121994
Gym leader
He was the defo the only one other than Me ofc that had my email and pass at that time so unless he gave it to a m8 he must have changed the pass Cause the other slots
Slot was me
Slot 2 was him
slot 3 :Fl@SH - Was offline at the time he messaged me on psn l8tr and i told him it had been scammed of me
slot 4 wasnt taken got some request but that was after the scam
And slot 5 was a m8 from real life but he was offline

I Recieved this (generic ) email 1 min after letting him on my acc for a second time then i got this .
This email confirms that your PlayStation(R)Network password account has been changed successfully.

If you did not change your password...
This email has been sent to you because the password for the ******** PlayStation(R)Network account has been changed.
If you did not change your password, please contact Customer Support at the following address:

[email][email protected][/email]

The PlayStation(R)Network Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like to view further information on our terms, policies and frequently asked questions, you can visit the following locations:

PlayStation(R)Network Terms of Service and User Agreement
You must login or register to view this content.
PlayStation(R)Network Frequently Asked Questions
PlayStation(R)Network Europe Limited Privacy Policy

This email has been delivered from a send-only address. Please do not reply to this message. If you have any queries, please contact Customer Support at the following address:

Then it said the account was offline (i had it added on my friends list) i looked and it had been deleted of my friend so i went on to the account said invalid password (have Auto signing remember password ect.) check it said the same then logged on to my main acc and then i sent him a message asking him why he changed the pass and a few mins later he logged in..Now if it was a legit user he would have messaged me with something like "i didnt" ect but he just deleted me me without saying anything surely if you had just been signed out of an acc who you were going to give a product to and someone messaged you saying that you why you had changed the pass you would reply instead of just deleting and blocking them wouldn't you? .Now if you gave it a m8 which i accept you might have wanted to just admit cause the way I see it only you or your m8 could have changed the password on the account .Also out of all the people on my friends list on that account quite a few of which were on at the time the scammer knew which one was me and delted that one first if it was a random hack he wouldn't have known that information
Last edited by secret121994 ; 07-29-2011 at 11:00 AM.
07-29-2011, 11:12 AM #10
CLM
Originally posted by secret121994 View Post
He was the defo the only one other than Me ofc that had my email and pass at that time so unless he gave it to a m8 he must have changed the pass Cause the other slots
Slot was me
Slot 2 was him
slot 3 :Fl@SH - Was offline at the time he messaged me on psn l8tr and i told him it had been scammed of me
slot 4 wasnt taken got some request but that was after the scam
And slot 5 was a m8 from real life but he was offline

I Recieved this (generic ) email 1 min after letting him on my acc for a second time then i got this .
This email confirms that your PlayStation(R)Network password account has been changed successfully.

If you did not change your password...
This email has been sent to you because the password for the ******** PlayStation(R)Network account has been changed.
If you did not change your password, please contact Customer Support at the following address:

The PlayStation(R)Network Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like to view further information on our terms, policies and frequently asked questions, you can visit the following locations:

PlayStation(R)Network Terms of Service and User Agreement
PlayStation(R)Network Frequently Asked Questions
PlayStation(R)Network Europe Limited Privacy Policy

This email has been delivered from a send-only address. Please do not reply to this message. If you have any queries, please contact Customer Support at the following address:

Then it said the account was offline (i had it added on my friends list) i looked and it had been deleted of my friend so i went on to the account said invalid password (have Auto signing remember password ect.) check it said the same then logged on to my main acc and then i sent him a message asking him why he changed the pass and a few mins later he logged in..Now if it was a legit user he would have messaged me with something like "i didnt" ect but he just deleted me me without saying anything surely if you had just been signed out of an acc who you were going to give a product to and someone messaged you saying that you why you had changed the pass you would reply instead of just deleting and blocking them wouldn't you? .Now if you gave it a m8 which i accept you might have wanted to just admit cause the way I see it only you or your m8 could have changed the password on the account .Also out of all the people on my friends list on that account quite a few of which were on at the time the scammer knew which one was me and delted that one first if it was a random hack he wouldn't have known that information

Can you post any picture proof?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo