07-28-2011, 01:11 PM #1
Arvindian
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: rangerswatp1873
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I gave him 650k vbux to let me download the Annihilation maps, However I thought he was offering the new ones but he only had Escalation . so I asked for a refund but he is refusing to refund me even though I never download anything off of his account. I told him I already have the maps as I bought them myself!

When did this happen: Just Today.

How did you purchase: vBux.

How much?: 650k

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He said that he doesn't believe me and won't be refunding me

Other comments:
07-28-2011, 09:06 PM #11
Arvindian
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Dave
If you bought it through a mistake of your own (getting confused by the map pack names), then I'm afraid that is your own fault. Users are not entitled to give refunds, you sent the vbux and were given the account.

Because you have been accused of scamming. Do not worry, you are still innocent until proven guilty and it was be removed if found to be the former.

I didn't even do nothing on the account and I even De Activated just in case he may have lost a space on his Account and the deal was to pay him if I downloaded it? I never downloaded it so the deal was not done
07-28-2011, 09:21 PM #12
The Rangers
At least I can fight
If you bought it through a mistake of your own (getting confused by the map pack names), then I'm afraid that is your own fault. Users are not entitled to give refunds, you sent the vbux and were given the account.

Because you have been accused of scamming. Do not worry, you are still innocent until proven guilty and it was be removed if found to be the former.
what do you mean "it was be removed"??

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

you even said your self that i didn't need to refund him so why do i still have the accused scammer?
07-28-2011, 10:57 PM #13
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by Arvindian View Post
I didn't even do nothing on the account and I even De Activated just in case he may have lost a space on his Account and the deal was to pay him if I downloaded it? I never downloaded it so the deal was not done

I'm sorry but it just doesn't work like that. You made an agreement and you still have the option to download it. You can always try to sell it on. As much as I'd love to help he isn't obliged to refund, so this dispute is finished.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo