07-28-2011, 01:11 PM #1
Arvindian
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: rangerswatp1873
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I gave him 650k vbux to let me download the Annihilation maps, However I thought he was offering the new ones but he only had Escalation . so I asked for a refund but he is refusing to refund me even though I never download anything off of his account. I told him I already have the maps as I bought them myself!

When did this happen: Just Today.

How did you purchase: vBux.

How much?: 650k

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He said that he doesn't believe me and won't be refunding me

Other comments:
07-28-2011, 01:16 PM #2
The Rangers
At least I can fight
naw naw naw naw naw... i said to him that i am selling the escalation maps for ps3 for 650k he said deal i then gave him my password and email he then logged on my account and i don't are what he done from there, as he logged on my account the deal was complete i am refusing to give him a fund now as it was his mistake not mine
07-28-2011, 01:19 PM #3
Arvindian
Error… Cat invasion!
The I never knew you meant the old map packs and BTW here's the proof of me already having the Maps! :

You must login or register to view this content.

Why would I download the maps agen if I already have them :S
07-28-2011, 01:20 PM #4
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Arvindian View Post
The I never knew you meant the old map packs and BTW here's the proof of me already having the Maps! :

Why would I download the maps agen if I already have them :S
i stated to you that they are escalation before you downloded them
07-28-2011, 01:23 PM #5
Arvindian
Error… Cat invasion!
Yes But I forgot I had them and thought they were the new ones that JUST came out. I don't know which map pack has which name :S

And I never downloaded it so therefore it still doesn't count cuz I agreed to pay you if I downloaded them but I never so therefore I didn't download anything and am entitled to a refund
07-28-2011, 01:25 PM #6
The Rangers
At least I can fight
i clearley stated to you that it was esalation mate you are at fault here
07-28-2011, 01:27 PM #7
Arvindian
Error… Cat invasion!
So and even if you did, I never downloaded them so that was the deal - I pay you to download them and since I didn't download them, I'm entitled to a full refund. Also I see you've already spent the vbux /facepalm
07-28-2011, 01:27 PM #8
The Rangers
At least I can fight
and yes you are 100% correct you are allowed a refund if you ask the trader for one and he says yes , if not then nothing you can do about you own mistake
07-28-2011, 08:17 PM #9
The Rangers
At least I can fight
mods wtf why do i have accused scammer when i am not at fault?
07-28-2011, 09:02 PM #10
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by Arvindian View Post
So and even if you did, I never downloaded them so that was the deal - I pay you to download them and since I didn't download them, I'm entitled to a full refund. Also I see you've already spent the vbux /facepalm

If you bought it through a mistake of your own (getting confused by the map pack names), then I'm afraid that is your own fault. Users are not entitled to give refunds, you sent the vbux and were given the account.

Originally posted by rangerswatp1873 View Post
mods wtf why do i have accused scammer when i am not at fault?

Because you have been accused of scamming. Do not worry, you are still innocent until proven guilty and it was be removed if found to be the former.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo