07-31-2011, 08:54 PM #1
I Killed Osama
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: DigitalFX
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen: 7/29-7/31

How did you purchase: Trade

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? X

Have you contacted the scammer?:- not yet
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:

Here was the deal, I have a Black Ops w@w voucher for sell. He says he will give me $20 for the voucher. I gave him the code, and he says that it was used!!! I know that it wasn't used, so I figured I probably put in a wrong character, since I was in a rush to my friends house. I got home and I DID give him the right code! I figured, well he used my code, so let me use his $20 PSN CARD. well he ends up giving me a used PSN card.

I don't want this scammer to just get let go. He uses my Voucher code and gives me a fake code No

I either want another code or find a way to get me another voucher.

He is also, commenting on my thread that I am "scamming him".

Mods please sort this out
07-31-2011, 09:20 PM #2
Jake
One Man Army
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
07-31-2011, 10:17 PM #3
Shackler's Rev
Climbing up the ladder
WTF? are you kiddin me? YOUR code was invalid, my code was legt, I purchase and give it to you FIRST, dude are you serious? give my code NOW or refund my $20s, if you want proof that your code is invalid and that I don't have the maps installed then you'll have the proof. this guy is trying to destroy my reputation, I also had a platinum shop once, I traded with the user Jedt and others and it was allright, I can't be a scammer.
07-31-2011, 10:22 PM #4
I Killed Osama
Do a barrel roll!
your code was not legit!!! i wouldn't have made a dispute if the card was working No

my code was legit. Why would i refund you $20?? you owe me $20 or another voucher :dumb:
07-31-2011, 10:32 PM #5
Shackler's Rev
Climbing up the ladder
Your code was not legit, I reedemed it and it said INVALID. My code was purchased and inmediatly given to you, how can be invalid?

"I got home and I DID give him the right code!" you never send me a PM with 'the right' code!!! you send me just ONE code. I also give it to you in first place, when the one that got to give it first were you.
07-31-2011, 10:44 PM #6
I Killed Osama
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DigitalFX View Post
Your code was not legit, I reedemed it and it said INVALID. My code was purchased and inmediatly given to you, how can be invalid?

"I got home and I DID give him the right code!" you never send me a PM with 'the right' code!!! you send me just ONE code. I also give it to you in first place, when the one that got to give it first were you.

yes i did, do you have proof that the code is invalid?? You can take pictures but it's easy to hide the truth
07-31-2011, 11:06 PM #7
Shackler's Rev
Climbing up the ladder
I have pictures of the invalid codes and of my 2 accounts that DON'T HAVE COD WAW MAP PACK installed, can I post or do I have to ask permission from a moderator?
07-31-2011, 11:48 PM #8
I Killed Osama
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DigitalFX View Post
I have pictures of the invalid codes and of my 2 accounts that DON'T HAVE COD WAW MAP PACK installed, can I post or do I have to ask permission from a moderator?

i can take pictures of all my accounts and all of their transactions, i didn't use your card man
08-01-2011, 12:11 AM #9
Shackler's Rev
Climbing up the ladder
Post your pics and I'll post mine, I only have 5 accounts on my PS3, 2 are for gamesharing and the rest are mine

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

These are my accounts: xTheRageElement (main), GotenKev (only for Black Ops stuff),Aquashots (some random purchases) & Eternauta46 + tincho_usa (gameshare, friends change pass so I can't go into the store).
You must login or register to view this content.

xTheRageElement's last purchases:

GotenKev's last purchases:

Aquashots' last purchases:

Aquashots' proof that is mine:

xTheRageElement's proof that I don't have COD WAW MapPacks:

GotenKev's proof that I don't have COD WAW MapPacks:

My COD Black Ops Game Data Utility (Game data, Updates, First Strike DLC, Escalation DLC & Annihilation DLC), anybody with ALL except CO WAW maps can check this out I think (My game's region is 1, from US):

Proof that legally bought a PSN Card one day before trade with I killed Osama:

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

if necessary, I will post a video proving that GotenKev's details are the same as the mail from the last picture ($20 PSN purchase).
08-01-2011, 12:25 AM #10
I Killed Osama
Do a barrel roll!
all users

Jonathan
Smash
Steven
Parents
Corey
COD CLASSIC

Jonathan:

Smash:

Steven:

Parents:

Log-in info changed, we don't know the email and password.

Corey:

Thats my friend, gameshared me First Strike. He has the password

COD CLASSIC:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo