08-02-2011, 07:09 PM #1
Cody_h4x
Nobody is like me
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer: kylebeed

Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
This is him asking for the help and saying "500k vbux"
You must login or register to view this content.

And

Here is more shouts

Well after I said This to him
He said he WAS going to pay

When did this happen: Tuesday August 2nd at about 2:40pm

How did you purchase: It was help for vbux

How much?: 500k vbux

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? X // vBux for advice sooo

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes I did in the shoutbox

If yes, What did they say?:- They said they would pay but than after never responded to anything, and he didnt even have 500k.

Other comments: He asked for Ps3 help and it was how to enter service mode, and what device to use, wether it be his ipod 3g or his psp whcih he told me he couldnt find. I helped him out with the problem, and posted tips to help, and sent him a thread on ps3.dashhacks where there was a tut on how to enter service mdoe via PSP.
He never replied after that, and seemed to have left
I just want my vbux /facepalm, and after I checked his profile and he only has 7k vbux.

I would also like to thank ClutchLikeMelo for pointing me in the right direction and helping me out :y:
Last edited by Cody_h4x ; 08-02-2011 at 09:10 PM.
08-02-2011, 08:16 PM #2
**** you U bellend
08-02-2011, 09:20 PM #3
Jake
One Man Army
Please use the correct template within 24 hours or I will close this. It can be found You must login or register to view this content..

Edit: User has done this, dispute may continue.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by kylebeed View Post
**** you U bellend

Can you please post a constructive reply within 24 hours or you will be banned. If you have no intentions of refunding the user (if you scammed him) then please let me know now so I can infract you.
Last edited by Jake ; 08-02-2011 at 09:18 PM.
08-02-2011, 09:27 PM #4
OK heres the real Thing that went on - I ask for help and offered 500k Vbux to the person Wich is Cody_H4x He told me nothing that could help me through this he told me that u could use A E3 Card reader Or Psp I have neither So How is this help another thing to reply to that i dont have both Why would you still need Vbux you didnt help me with anything u didnt tell me what to do Nothing But ofcourse im gunna get banned Because im not a premium User Premiums Are favoured by Mods because theye Have donated (I know how mods think i Have been a mod on a diffrent Website B4 they get told to do that) Thus that is Why i think i should not Pay Said Cod4_h4x 500k Vbux

Edit- Around 2-5 My internet is solow so that is mabye why i dint responed to Cody_H4x
Last edited by kylebeed ; 08-02-2011 at 09:30 PM.
08-02-2011, 11:37 PM #5
Cody_h4x
Nobody is like me
Okay well you thought you could use 2 USB's to do this and after I explained to you thatt you cant because you NEED to flash the device, You told me you had a PSP BUT you COULD NOT find it. Before you told me you had a 3G Ipod, BUT you CAN NOT use it to enter service mode as I told you. So than I told him you can use the e3 card reader but than he told me he never had one and accidently said that. I dont understand WHY your saying you now dont have a PSP when you told me you did but LOST it. Now If Telling what Devices you CAN and CAN NOT use , And finding ALL the required downloads you need to perform the service mode jig, for the ONLY device you had which was the PSP, ( Again he said he lost it ) I dont understand how thats not helping you kid.

So theoretically speaking, if someone else came along and you did infact have your psp found, and they helped you and everything, YOU STILL WOULD NOT HAVE PAID THEM as you said 500,000 vBux when you only had 4,000.

Things i DID tell/teach him was:
-Why you cant use the USB's he thought he could have used.
-What devices you CAN & CAN NOT use.
-Every required download for the "Jig"

Oh right and to prove that he just lied about not having the PSP is You must login or register to view this content.

He clearly said he had one but lost it

kylebeed:Em I guess if I can find it
kylebeed:no I sed i didnt :p
cody_h4x: PSP?
cody_h4x: anyways
cody_h4x: so e3 or PSP?

-------------
The reason he said "no i sed i didnt :p" Is because before he said he has 2 usbs and 1 e3 card reader, So i clarified if he did. as you can read in the same picture -> You must login or register to view this content. Than above he says he said the wrong thing. The funny thing is he even told me he was gunna pay said in one of the pictures under "Proof:" ...
Last edited by Cody_h4x ; 08-02-2011 at 11:49 PM.
08-02-2011, 11:48 PM #6
Oh so now you cant pay for Vbux Thats a new thing thanks for informing me ill make a note of it
And no u did not teach me any of that untill now so stop making the situation worse u just sed that now NOT B4
08-02-2011, 11:53 PM #7
Cody_h4x
Nobody is like me
Accuallly yes I did at the beginning you told me you were gunna use 2 USB's ( But you cant so I told you ) You didnt know if you could use your IPOD ( I toold you that you CANT, but you can use ur PSP or e3 which you said you didnt have the e3 at the end ) And yes I did infact send you a link to the required files for the "Jig"

All these are backed up from proof of the pictures. You lied and scammed face it, You got caught with your dick out, just accept the consequences and stop trying to lie more to patch everything up because its JUST gunna dig you deeper.
08-03-2011, 10:42 AM #8
Deeper what its a ****ing website I couldnt care less if i get banned make a new account motha ****a
08-04-2011, 01:55 PM #9
Jake
One Man Army
User infracted, dispute resolved, thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo