08-04-2011, 01:38 AM #1
Proboscis
★ Truthworthy level 1 ! ★
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Webby-, Waffles=]
Scammer NGU Profile URL: Webby : You must login or register to view this content.
Waffles=] : You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: one week ago

How did you purchase: paypal, a leveling up to 5th prestige level 50 on black ops

How much?: 42$.

Did you;
- Buy X

Have you contacted the scammer?: yes
If yes, What did they say?: didn't answer, went offline

Other comments: I payed 42$ for 6 perstiges 2-3 weeks ago my account is still level 35 no prestige. It says "fastest leveling shop on NGU"... It says "no refunds" in his shop but I still want one. I've been scammed so he HAS to refund. And to give me my acc back. level 35 after 3 weeks... I don't want to get my acc prestige 5 in one year.
Last edited by Proboscis ; 08-04-2011 at 03:20 PM.
08-04-2011, 01:43 AM #2
Webby
Samurai Poster
Ok so this has nothing to do with waffels so remove his name.
it hasnt been 3 weeks its been 2weeks.
on the first week i was on your acccount for 2 days and got it to level 32. then my black ops wasnt working so i couldnt go on then i told you last week i was going on hoilday because em i have a life and i cant play black ops everyday.
So TBH it has only been 3days and when i get back on the 15th i will be on your account everyday until you get the prestige , and the reson i went offline is because i dont have full axcess of the inter.
he gave me like 1 hour to message him back :dumb:
and you havent been scammed , scammed is where the person has ran out with your money not live real life, it will get done you can trust me.
Last edited by Webby ; 08-04-2011 at 01:45 AM.
08-04-2011, 03:18 PM #3
Proboscis
you said you were going to prestige it before you go on holiday...
08-04-2011, 04:07 PM #4
Webby
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by SanGoku View Post
you said you were going to prestige it before you go on holiday...

I Know that was on the friday right? But i endded going on the saterday so i couldnt do it, i'll tell you what when i get back i will get you 5th prestige level 50 300k cod points and 10 pro perks? i that a deal
08-04-2011, 09:28 PM #5
Proboscis
Originally posted by Webby
I Know that was on the friday right? But i endded going on the saterday so i couldnt do it, i'll tell you what when i get back i will get you 5th prestige level 50 300k cod points and 10 pro perks? i that a deal

ok deal. Mods, dispute solved
08-04-2011, 10:29 PM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Dispute solved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo