08-04-2011, 04:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes.. The kd is 2.3 and couple of gold guns.
I have couple of guys that want it.
So send to [email][email protected][/email]
Once you send it I'll send details.

Turns out its a level one no prestige i did pay $50 use

and this was to confirm
yep just to confirm $50 for a level 15 prestige what is kd do you have dob seciruty queatin gold uguns etc

ADMINS IF I MAY BE ACUSSED OF LIEING PLEASE CHEK MY MESSEGES
Last edited by MrLiMitZz ; 08-04-2011 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Spell Mistake
08-04-2011, 04:32 PM #2
First you don't need to provide my PERSONAL paypal email.. Second I am a member since November 2010 as you can see at the left and I know that trading with people under 100 posts is not allowed.. I still traded with you because you seemed to be a nice person but obviously not stare ---> You must login or register to view this content.

I sold you my account a 15th prestige account and you got back to me saying it is level 1 but dude why did you add me to get into my lobby then ? You checked if it was 15th prestige and you even said the account has great stats I am really interested... I can get my friend to confirm what i'm saying Winky Winky

To the mod who will take care of this dispute : This guy has only 40 posts, he is not allowed to trade on NGU... I have the 100 posts needed to trade
Last edited by Nightm4rPhantom ; 08-04-2011 at 10:31 PM.
08-04-2011, 10:36 PM #3
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by MrLiMitZz View Post
Yes.. The kd is 2.3 and couple of gold guns.
I have couple of guys that want it.
So send to [email][email protected][/email]
Once you send it I'll send details.

Turns out its a level one no prestige i did pay $50 use

and this was to confirm
yep just to confirm $50 for a level 15 prestige what is kd do you have dob seciruty queatin gold uguns etc

ADMINS IF I MAY BE ACUSSED OF LIEING PLEASE CHEK MY MESSEGES

You have 24 hours to edit the main post after You must login or register to view this content. layout. Failure will result in closure of this thread. Also include some evidence of your accusations.

Originally posted by Nightm4rPhantom View Post
First you don't need to provide my PERSONAL paypal email.. Second I am a member since November 2010 as you can see at the left and I know that trading with people under 100 posts is not allowed.. I still traded with you because you seemed to be a nice person but obviously not stare ---> You must login or register to view this content.

I sold you my account a 15th prestige account and you got back to me saying it is level 1 but dude why did you add me to get into my lobby then ? You checked if it was 15th prestige and you even said the account has great stats I am really interested... I can get my friend to confirm what i'm saying Winky Winky

To the mod who will take care of this dispute : This guy has only 40 posts, he is not allowed to trade on NGU... I have the 100 posts needed to trade

Provide proof of him saying he was satisfied. Also note that you broke the rules too when you traded with him.
08-04-2011, 10:41 PM #4
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
You have 24 hours to edit the main post after You must login or register to view this content. layout. Failure will result in closure of this thread. Also include some evidence of your accusations.

Provide proof of him saying he was satisfied. Also note that you broke the rules too when you traded with him.

That is why I tried to avoid to speak about it on NGU so I don't get in troubles for trading with him, I don't have any proof of him saying he was satisfied because it was on PS3, I can get someone who was in my lobby when MrLiMiTZz joined me to check out the stats of the account I sold him!
08-04-2011, 10:44 PM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
That is why I tried to avoid to speak about it on NGU so I don't get in troubles for trading with him, I don't have any proof of him saying he was satisfied because it was on PS3, I can get someone who was in my lobby when MrLiMiTZz joined me to check out the stats of the account I sold him!

That would be good. Also any other evidence such as the PSN name and proof of the account being in 15th prestige. I am sure there are some leaderboards that can prove it.
08-04-2011, 10:52 PM #6
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
That would be good. Also any other evidence such as the PSN name and proof of the account being in 15th prestige. I am sure there are some leaderboards that can prove it.

I asked xDelta to reply to this thread, he is offline right now but could you add him to the dispute so he can reply to you, also MrLiMitZz forgot to say it was a boosting account and I told him there was risks to get reset again xDelta can confirm you that! there's no messages that I could show you because I empty my inbox everyday or else it lags my PS3.. I told you in my previous post that I tried to avoid NGU the most I could due to the rule saying to not trade with people with under 100 posts :confused:
08-05-2011, 09:56 AM #7
firstly im sorry where im in the wrong g but it wasn't right to deal with some with 40 posts and you could have corrected me but instead you decide to say i traded because he was nice to me on ngu almost everyone is nice but that is no excuse to brake rules

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.

PAYPAL

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

that is a lie admin about i joined him to check the stats as i have no recent players met from yesterday if they were layers recently met it would be form today as you may no the account had been altered with but i can assure you the account i was given is level 1
i went on that acc for 1 minute to check what level it accutally was (THIS WAS AFTER I PAYED HIM $50) I told him it was level 1

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

yep just to confirm i have rang up treyarc and members from psn they have told me the account has not recently been reset because it has recently been made

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

Last edited by FoxkaZ ; 08-05-2011 at 11:33 AM.
08-05-2011, 11:35 AM #8
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by MrLiMitZz View Post
firstly im sorry where im in the wrong g but it wasn't right to deal with some with 40 posts and you could have corrected me but instead you decide to say i traded because he was nice to me on ngu almost everyone is nice but that is no excuse to brake rules

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

PAYPAL

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

that is a lie admin about i joined him to check the stats as i have no recent players met from yesterday if they were layers recently met it would be form today as you may no the account had been altered with but i can assure you the account i was given is level 1
i went on that acc for 1 minute to check what level it accutally was (THIS WAS AFTER I PAYED HIM $50) I told him it was level 1

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

yep just to confirm i have rang up treyarc and members from psn they have told me the account has not recently been reset because it has recently been made

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

So you still have the account? Please provide a picture of the stats while being in-game. Btw don't post pictures that contain passwords and such. Just PM me them instead.

I asked xDelta to reply to this thread, he is offline right now but could you add him to the dispute so he can reply to you, also MrLiMitZz forgot to say it was a boosting account and I told him there was risks to get reset again xDelta can confirm you that! there's no messages that I could show you because I empty my inbox everyday or else it lags my PS3.. I told you in my previous post that I tried to avoid NGU the most I could due to the rule saying to not trade with people with under 100 posts :confused:

xDelta is added to the dispute. But what is the name of this PSN account?
08-05-2011, 03:29 PM #9
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
The only thing that I can confirm is that the account was 15th prestige.. I don't know anything else sorry
08-06-2011, 02:40 AM #10
it is legalweed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo