08-04-2011, 10:51 PM #1
GFX Fuze
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: SirBadAss
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: If needed I will provide

When did this happen: The past week or so

How did you purchase: Game share

How much?: A few games and map packs

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? X

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-He would speak to me soon multiple times then he ignored me

The original deal:

I would get account which at the time I did not know was banned from Black Ops then I notified him he agreed to change it and we would discuss future terms The user also owes me 1 million vBux which was part of the deal since I didnt want the account but that was to be changed because he "accidently" spent the vBux

In other words he spent the vBux we agreed to change the deal

Other comments: Really need this just to get him to finish the deal

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Oops added my self as one of the scammers :P
Last edited by GFX Fuze ; 08-04-2011 at 10:57 PM.
08-04-2011, 10:53 PM #2
you bought the account said you didnt want it after you agreed to buy it so now you buy it or accept the youtube templates
08-04-2011, 10:57 PM #3
GFX Fuze
Vault dweller
Originally posted by SirBadAss View Post
you bought the account said you didnt want it after you agreed to buy it so now you buy it or accept the youtube templates

Edited sir
08-04-2011, 10:59 PM #4
Originally posted by GFX
Edited sir
It said it was banned form black ops in the thread so you did know when you bought it. im done until a mod comes in here
08-04-2011, 11:03 PM #5
GFX Fuze
Vault dweller
It said it was banned form black ops in the thread so you did know when you bought it. im done until a mod comes in here

I did not have the thread until after purchase you told me the details such as the games it had not that it was banned
08-04-2011, 11:04 PM #6
Originally posted by GFX
I did not have the thread until after purchase you told me the details such as the games it had not that it was banned
You asked to buy it before i brought it up so stfu and wait for a mod to recover pms
08-05-2011, 01:53 AM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
You asked to buy it before i brought it up so stfu and wait for a mod to recover pms

Watch your language. Being immature in disputes doesn't help you.

And only admins can see PM's. If there are any PM's that should be shown please post pictures of them. But so the thread was open and visible before he bought this account? If not did you not inform him that this account was banned? And banned in what way? Black ops or from PSN?
08-05-2011, 01:55 AM #8
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

And only admins can see PM's. If there are any PM's that should be shown please post pictures of them. But so the thread was open and visible before he bought this account? If not did you not inform him that this account was banned? And banned in what way? Black ops or from PSN?
It was xbl and the thread was already open thats how he knew i was selling
08-05-2011, 08:19 AM #9
GFX Fuze
Vault dweller

I asked about the account in SB and he told me the DLC it had on it which he still owes to me due to I sold him a account. Not until after did he tell me it was banned.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Also PM me and Ill give you info to my account to look at PMs there were alot :P Truly he said he would make me a YT BG thats really all I want and we can end this

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Dropping the dispute we met some terms have a good day sorry for wasting your time Smile
08-05-2011, 11:27 AM #10
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Dispute solved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo