08-06-2011, 12:06 PM #1
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Scammer NGU Profile URL: Brand221

You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 8 -3 -11

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 750,000

Did you; - Buy? - Sell? - Trade? Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:-If yes, What did they say?:- Yes, didn't respond and now he has been banned for some other reason.

Other comments: I gave him 750k to lvl up my Black ops account and he logged on, played one game and logged out. I think he was trying to get an account for a gameshare so he could get the maps free. He responded to my first message saying he was about to get om and start working on the account but he never did. Never heard from him again.
Last edited by Jake ; 08-07-2011 at 10:12 AM.
08-17-2011, 11:10 AM #11
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
Originally posted by Dave
Can you please reply to my above post?

Sorry, I don't have proof of the account we were discussing honestly. I can provide proof of the account and it breing at the same level as discussed in his thread but the account name was never mentioned ?
08-17-2011, 11:46 AM #12
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by FateChanger View Post
Sorry, I don't have proof of the account we were discussing honestly. I can provide proof of the account and it breing at the same level as discussed in his thread but the account name was never mentioned ?

Proof of you sending him details to said account?
08-17-2011, 12:11 PM #13
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
Originally posted by Dave
Proof of you sending him details to said account?

I have that but it will put my account details out for anyone to take. It just says the email and pass, but the account name is never mentioned ?
08-17-2011, 01:41 PM #14
Jake
One Man Army
I have that but it will put my account details out for anyone to take. It just says the email and pass, but the account name is never mentioned ?

PM me the email and pass screenshot, I will login on Sony's website (I don't have a PS3) and will verify the account.
08-22-2011, 07:01 PM #15
Jake
One Man Army

Can you please PM me the above within 24 hours or I will have to close this dispute.
08-24-2011, 10:07 AM #16
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

You have failed to provide proof within the time limit. But the user has been banned already, so there is nothing more to be done.

Dispute ended. Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo