08-06-2011, 12:06 PM #1
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Scammer NGU Profile URL: Brand221

You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 8 -3 -11

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 750,000

Did you; - Buy? - Sell? - Trade? Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:-If yes, What did they say?:- Yes, didn't respond and now he has been banned for some other reason.

Other comments: I gave him 750k to lvl up my Black ops account and he logged on, played one game and logged out. I think he was trying to get an account for a gameshare so he could get the maps free. He responded to my first message saying he was about to get om and start working on the account but he never did. Never heard from him again.
Last edited by Jake ; 08-07-2011 at 10:12 AM.
08-06-2011, 06:29 PM #2
Jake
One Man Army
Please use the You must login or register to view this content.. If you do not update it within 24 hours I will close your dispute.
08-07-2011, 10:13 AM #3
Jake
One Man Army
Do you have any proof? Smile
08-07-2011, 06:58 PM #4
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
Originally posted by Dave

Yes. I have to get to a computer to show pics. I've been on my phone and haven't made it back home yet. I normally stay out all weekend. Sorry, I will show them as soon as I can.
08-10-2011, 01:21 AM #5
Royalties
Legit As F*ck

What all do I need ? I thought yall could see past vbux transactions somehow.
Last edited by Royalties ; 08-10-2011 at 01:33 AM.
08-10-2011, 01:32 AM #6
Royalties
Legit As F*ck

Heres a screeshot of out convorsation. Do I need anything else ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10886[/ATTACH]
08-10-2011, 09:37 AM #7
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by FateChanger View Post
Heres a screeshot of out convorsation. Do I need anything else ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10886[/ATTACH]

Do you have proof of the agreement and proof that he didn't level up the account he agreed to level up? Also a screenshot of you sending him the vbux.
08-12-2011, 08:34 AM #8
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
Do you have proof of the agreement and proof that he didn't level up the account he agreed to level up? Also a screenshot of you sending him the vbux.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11018[/ATTACH]

Heres the vbux that I sent. And the pic I posted earlier shows him saying that he got the vbux and he would be leveling the account up in the next few hrs. I can have someone add the account if need be to show it hasnt been leveled up.

Thanks
08-12-2011, 08:54 AM #9
Jake
One Man Army

Heres the vbux that I sent. And the pic I posted earlier shows him saying that he got the vbux and he would be leveling the account up in the next few hrs. I can have someone add the account if need be to show it hasnt been leveled up.

Thanks

Yes, I need proof that it hasn't been levelled up and I need proof that it was the account that was agreed to be levelled up.
08-17-2011, 10:55 AM #10
Jake
One Man Army

Thanks

Can you please reply to my above post?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo