08-08-2011, 06:46 AM #1
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: ineedhelp
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I bought an Order and Chaos Online account. He said it had the best armor in game. You must login or register to view this content. Read the first sentence, that is his response after I asked him how the characters gear was. Here is the character immediately after purchase. I apologize for the pictures being sideways.
You must login or register to view this content.
Clearly this is not the best armor in the game...

When did this happen: August 8th at 2:30am EST

How did you purchase: Traded an iTunes account with $38 for his Order and Chaos account

How much?: iTunes account with $38

Did you;
- BUY

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: He claims that that is the armor he promised.

Other comments: Before buying, I did have him show me the character. The shoulders and the weapon are what he promised, but the other pieces of armor are nothing like what he showed me before. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of the character before the trade, with the armor that he had on, which upon receiving, the character does not have that armor. I tried getting him to send his info first, as he didn't have any referrals thread and low rep, but he refused. Fortunately, Elder Va JJ was willing to be a middle man for this transaction.
Last edited by IDunc ; 08-08-2011 at 06:48 AM.
08-08-2011, 06:48 PM #29
Gabe doesn't have paypal lol he's a n00b you're lucky he even gave the account back i thought he wanted to get banned
08-08-2011, 06:51 PM #30
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Originally posted by Elder
Gabe doesn't have paypal lol he's a n00b you're lucky he even gave the account back i thought he wanted to get banned

Yes, I am pleased that he gave the accout back. I also expected nothing else from him. River, I want to apologize for getting you involved in this. The only reason I did is because when he stole the O&C account I thought you would be able to help me at least get something back from him. My apologies, and hopefully no hard feelings. I'm not trying to make enemies here.
08-08-2011, 07:12 PM #31
ineedhelp
Little One
Originally posted by IDunc View Post
Yes, I am pleased that he gave the accout back. I also expected nothing else from him. River, I want to apologize for getting you involved in this. The only reason I did is because when he stole the O&C account I thought you would be able to help me at least get something back from him. My apologies, and hopefully no hard feelings. I'm not trying to make enemies here.

Please stop trying to make enemies u cum guzzling fagot. I have paypal, just not verified. How bout this, i will give u my unverified paypal account with $14.26 for a $10 itunes card so u get a $4.26 refund, u like that idea?
08-08-2011, 07:15 PM #32
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Originally posted by ineedhelp View Post
Please stop trying to make enemies u cum guzzling fagot. I have paypal, just not verified. How bout this, i will give u my unverified paypal account with $14.26 for a $10 itunes card so u get a $4.26 refund, u like that idea?

Nope, I don't like it.
08-08-2011, 07:24 PM #33
ineedhelp
Little One
Nope, I don't like it.

Ok then...how bout if i gift ONC to u?
08-08-2011, 07:25 PM #34
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Ok then...how bout if i gift ONC to u?

That would be good, but you need a credit card to do that, I believe.
08-08-2011, 07:44 PM #35
ineedhelp
Little One
That would be good, but you need a credit card to do that, I believe.

To gift ONC to u, it would cost me $7 so thats too much of a refund....if i were to do that, then u would need to give me like $5 or i will just take a ban Smile
08-08-2011, 07:53 PM #36
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
To gift ONC to u, it would cost me $7 so thats too much of a refund....if i were to do that, then u would need to give me like $5 or i will just take a ban Smile

Enjoy your ban, then. I think $7 is a reasonable refund, after you did what you did, stealing the account back and all.
08-09-2011, 06:00 PM #37
Jake
One Man Army

Last warning, either gift ONC or as he said you will be banned.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

User has been banned for 10 days.

Dispute will re-open then.

Edit 2: User has a new account, thread re-opened.
Last edited by Jake ; 08-09-2011 at 09:10 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo