08-08-2011, 06:46 AM #1
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: ineedhelp
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I bought an Order and Chaos Online account. He said it had the best armor in game. You must login or register to view this content. Read the first sentence, that is his response after I asked him how the characters gear was. Here is the character immediately after purchase. I apologize for the pictures being sideways.
You must login or register to view this content.
Clearly this is not the best armor in the game...

When did this happen: August 8th at 2:30am EST

How did you purchase: Traded an iTunes account with $38 for his Order and Chaos account

How much?: iTunes account with $38

Did you;
- BUY

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: He claims that that is the armor he promised.

Other comments: Before buying, I did have him show me the character. The shoulders and the weapon are what he promised, but the other pieces of armor are nothing like what he showed me before. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of the character before the trade, with the armor that he had on, which upon receiving, the character does not have that armor. I tried getting him to send his info first, as he didn't have any referrals thread and low rep, but he refused. Fortunately, Elder Va JJ was willing to be a middle man for this transaction.
Last edited by IDunc ; 08-08-2011 at 06:48 AM.
08-08-2011, 06:05 PM #20
Originally posted by IDunc View Post
Haha what's with all the insults? Like I said, you could have told me that you didn't change the password BEFORE the account swap, and this could have been prevented. He changed the password at 4:00 this morning, you are correct, but you could have figured out how to change the password from the start, or at least tell me before swapping accounts. Listen, I don't have any problems with you, but when you volunteer to be a middle man, knowing that your friend is untrustworthy, and fail to do what you said you would do, I think you deserve to be in this dispute.

WAIT WAIT WAIT one more reply when did i ever say i knew he was untrustworthy? I volunteered so you would trust him, when he was on xbox with me he said NOTHING about scamming you he said he was actually going to be legit about it. I'd like to see where I ever said he was untrustworthy, now stop making shit up. Get back on your knees.
08-08-2011, 06:09 PM #21
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Originally posted by Elder
WAIT WAIT WAIT one more reply when did i ever say i knew he was untrustworthy? I volunteered so you would trust him, when he was on xbox with me he said NOTHING about scamming you he said he was actually going to be legit about it. I'd like to see where I ever said he was untrustworthy, now stop making shit up. Get back on your knees.

As I said, it was just an accusation. I apologize if it's wrong. Like I said, it was just an accusation that I have no proof of, I'm just considering all possibilities. As I've said, my only problem with you is that you volunteered to be a middle man, but failed to do so, without even warning me about it until after the account swap.
08-08-2011, 06:15 PM #22
ineedhelp
Little One
Originally posted by Dave
OK well that's it. ineedhelp you need to give a full refund within 48 hours.

IDunc has the ONC account and i have the $38.17. However, once i found out that i only received part not all of my $38.17 as i was told i was receving i also decided to take off a small part from my end of the deal to make it even bcus he was one penny short on his end. I only made it fair, thats all.
08-08-2011, 06:26 PM #23
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by ineedhelp View Post
IDunc has the ONC account and i have the $38.17. However, once i found out that i only received part not all of my $38.17 as i was told i was receving i also decided to take off a small part from my end of the deal to make it even bcus he was one penny short on his end. I only made it fair, thats all.

Stop using this penny excuse, I honestly don't care.

Now are you happy to give him a partial refund? If you would really like you can take the one penny off of that. Smile
08-08-2011, 06:30 PM #24
ineedhelp
Little One
Originally posted by Dave
Stop using this penny excuse, I honestly don't care.

Now are you happy to give him a partial refund? If you would really like you can take the one penny off of that. Smile

Luke deleted my ****ing thread so all u mods can go **** urselfs! If hes that ****ing stupid, i mean idunc, that he thinks this is a scam then he needs to go **** off. Mods and NGU people are all ****ing retarded. Srsly, deleting my thread? Im ok with closed, but deleted, ****ing assholes.
08-08-2011, 06:32 PM #25
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky

You decided to take a small part off of your end, when I already had possession of "your end"? You sold the gear before receiving my account, so don't try that. Besides, I asked if you would accept "$36 or $37" and you said yes, which I have pictures of. You got $38 though. I was off by one cent, your argument is irrelevant. I'll Pay tha one cent via PayPal if it really comes down to that haha.

Since I now have the O&C account back in my hands, I would like a partial refund.
08-08-2011, 06:34 PM #26
ineedhelp
Little One
Originally posted by IDunc View Post
You decided to take a small part off of your end, when I already had possession of "your end"? You sold the gear before receiving my account, so don't try that. Besides, I asked if you would accept "$36 or $37" and you said yes, which I have pictures of. You got $38 though. I was off by one cent, your argument is irrelevant. I'll Pay tha one cent via PayPal if it really comes down to that haha.

Since I now have the O&C account back in my hands, I would like a partial refund.

What do u want
08-08-2011, 06:37 PM #27
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
What do u want

A partial refund. You cannot send iTunes credits from one account to the other so I would like some money back through PayPal if that's possible. An iTunes card will work as well.
08-08-2011, 06:38 PM #28
Jake
One Man Army
What do u want

He didn't delete your thread. It's in Resolved Issues.

And can you please offer a partial refund.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo