08-08-2011, 06:46 AM #1
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: ineedhelp
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I bought an Order and Chaos Online account. He said it had the best armor in game. You must login or register to view this content. Read the first sentence, that is his response after I asked him how the characters gear was. Here is the character immediately after purchase. I apologize for the pictures being sideways.
You must login or register to view this content.
Clearly this is not the best armor in the game...

When did this happen: August 8th at 2:30am EST

How did you purchase: Traded an iTunes account with $38 for his Order and Chaos account

How much?: iTunes account with $38

Did you;
- BUY

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: He claims that that is the armor he promised.

Other comments: Before buying, I did have him show me the character. The shoulders and the weapon are what he promised, but the other pieces of armor are nothing like what he showed me before. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of the character before the trade, with the armor that he had on, which upon receiving, the character does not have that armor. I tried getting him to send his info first, as he didn't have any referrals thread and low rep, but he refused. Fortunately, Elder Va JJ was willing to be a middle man for this transaction.
Last edited by IDunc ; 08-08-2011 at 06:48 AM.
08-08-2011, 06:52 AM #2
ineedhelp
Little One
Originally posted by IDunc View Post
Scammer NGU Name: ineedhelp
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I bought an Order and Chaos Online account. He said it had the best armor in game. You must login or register to view this content. Read the first sentence, that is his response after I asked him how the characters gear was. Here is the character immediately after purchase. I apologize for the pictures being sideways.
Clearly this is not the best armor in the game...

When did this happen: August 8th at 2:30am EST

How did you purchase: Traded an iTunes account with $38 for his Order and Chaos account

How much?: iTunes account with $38

Did you;
- BUY

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: He claims that that is the armor he promised.

Other comments: Before buying, I did have him show me the character. The shoulders and the weapon are what he promised, but the other pieces of armor are nothing like what he showed me before. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of the character before the trade, with the armor that he had on, which upon receiving, the character does not have that armor. I tried getting him to send his info first, as he didn't have any referrals thread and low rep, but he refused. Fortunately, Elder Va JJ was willing to be a middle man for this transaction.

I just want to let u know: u can get all that armor i sold back in 5mins if u got to bernlito post and kill the redtrophi spiders in the lake/cave just north of the town....best armor in the game is opnion: its w/e u like. Armor doesnt effect any play whatsoever at level60. Only weapons affect ur player, and u have a 500g weapon, stop being a baby. Theres no scam, so close this thread.
08-08-2011, 06:56 AM #3
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Originally posted by ineedhelp View Post
I just want to let u know: u can get all that armor i sold back in 5mins if u got to bernlito post and kill the redtrophi spiders in the lake/cave just north of the town....best armor in the game is opnion: its w/e u like. Armor doesnt effect any play whatsoever at level60. Only weapons affect ur player, and u have a 500g weapon, stop being a baby. Theres no scam, so close this thread.

No scam? You just admitted to selling all the gear... so I'm carrying on with this dispute.
08-08-2011, 07:00 AM #4
ineedhelp
Little One
No scam? You just admitted to selling all the gear... so I'm carrying on with this dispute.

If anything u scammed me: i sold u a $75 account for $38.17. Also, u said there was $38.18 on the account and theres was only $38.17.
Also, close this thread, mods. There is absolutely NO scam omg lol
08-08-2011, 07:07 AM #5
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
If anything u scammed me: i sold u a $75 account for $38.17. Also, u said there was $38.18 on the account and theres was only $38.17.
Also, close this thread, mods. There is absolutely NO scam omg lol

Haha are you serious with that one cent thing? I sure hope not, you look like an idiot saying that. It's not a scam if you agreed to it. You must login or register to view this content. Look, you even agreed to "$36 or $37". You got $38.
08-08-2011, 07:11 AM #6
ineedhelp
Little One
Haha are you serious with that one cent thing? I sure hope not, you look like an idiot saying that. It's not a scam if you agreed to it. You must login or register to view this content. Look, you even agreed to "$36 or $37". You got $38.

U win, i scammed u off a small minor detail, r u happy? The case is closed now....what now? I get banned. Its about time anyway.
08-08-2011, 08:16 AM #7
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
U win, i scammed u off a small minor detail, r u happy? The case is closed now....what now? I get banned. Its about time anyway.

Selling all the armor before buying is not a minor detail. I would like my iTunes account back, but I know that isn't going to happen... Obviously you'd rather take a ban.

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

Please add Elder Va JJ to this dispute. I hate to do this, but seeing as how he was the middle man, he completely failed at it. He said he would change the passwords to both accounts, but failed to do so for me. You must login or register to view this content. He also could have prevented this by saying ineedhelp was a scammer, but didn't mention it. I have proof of ineedhelp scamming people before. Elder Va JJ probably knew about this, as ineedhelp described Va JJ as his "bottom bitch." The story here is I posted in General Chat asking how to change the password of an account, and somebody replied saying "are you tired of scamming, BeastX?" I whispered the guy and described my situation, and he said this:
It turns out, TheAllen is ineedhelp.

I doubt Va JJ will do anything to help me get my account back, and ineedhelp is being a complete asshole, saying how river is his "bottom bitch" and won't do anything about it.

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

Now I no longer have access to the Order and Chaos account, as the password was unchanged by Elder Va JJ. So now I lost my iTunes account and the O&C account. Just great! Here's proof of him on the account: You must login or register to view this content. Although Va JJ failed to change the password, he did change the username. ineedhelp had no knowledge of that username, only Va JJ and I did, therefore I think Va JJ probably told him the new username so he could get the account back. If that's not the case, then I apologize for the accusation. I just can't believe Elder Va JJ would screw me over like this. I trusted him as a middle man, as I was pretty positive he was a trusted member here. He failed to uphold his responsibilities as a middle man, and possibly even gave the new info to ineedhelp. Please, somebody help me here!
Last edited by IDunc ; 08-08-2011 at 08:28 AM.
08-08-2011, 09:03 AM #8
Jake
One Man Army

You've admitted to not giving him all of the 'best amour' in the game, so can you please give him a partial refund within the next 48 hours.

ineedhelp how much partial refund can you offer him, and Dunc how much would you like back?
08-08-2011, 09:05 AM #9
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Originally posted by Dave
You've admitted to not giving him all of the 'best amour' in the game, so can you please give him a partial refund within the next 48 hours.

ineedhelp how much partial refund can you offer him, and Dunc how much would you like back?

I would like all of it back. I don't know if you read this, but he stole the O&C account. So now I have neither accounts, while he has both accounts. And I partially blame River J for it (Elder Va JJ).
08-08-2011, 09:35 AM #10
Jake
One Man Army
I would like all of it back. I don't know if you read this, but he stole the O&C account. So now I have neither accounts, while he has both accounts. And I partially blame River J for it (Elder Va JJ).

OK well that's it. ineedhelp you need to give a full refund within 48 hours.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo