08-09-2011, 08:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: IDunc

Scammer NGU url: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: i have none becuase im on an ipad atm

When: today

How much: $38 iTunes and $20 in downloads

I sold my ONC account to him for his itunes account

Have i talked to him: yes, he denies it
Last edited by Jake ; 08-09-2011 at 09:22 PM.
08-09-2011, 09:47 PM #11
Originally posted by IDunc View Post
You know what, I can easily get the account back. I know all the info to it, the Security Question, the birthdate, everything except the password. I can get a refund on whatever the guy that stole the account bought as well. The only way I will do this, though, is if you let me buy a 6 months subscription on O&C. That will cover the partial refund that you still owe me, and all of this can be over.

Deal, i will get u 6months...
But i also want Dave to unban my real account: ineedhelp since we are reaching this deal.
08-09-2011, 09:57 PM #12
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Originally posted by idontscam View Post
Deal, i will get u 6months...
But i also want Dave to unban my real account: ineedhelp since we are reaching this deal.

Okay, I have recovered the account. Luckily, the idiot who stole it didn't change anything except the password, so it wasn't that hard to get back. I am currently in the process of getting a refund on everything he has purchased. Once I receive the refund, I will purchase a 6 month subscription, then give you the account password.

Dave, feel free to close this dispute, or leave it open until the account is back in ineedhelp's hands. I don't know how the procedure works.
08-09-2011, 10:04 PM #13
Okay, I have recovered the account. Luckily, the idiot who stole it didn't change anything except the password, so it wasn't that hard to get back. I am currently in the process of getting a refund on everything he has purchased. Once I receive the refund, I will purchase a 6 month subscription, then give you the account password.

Dave, feel free to close this dispute, or leave it open until the account is back in ineedhelp's hands. I don't know how the procedure works.

Theyre better be $35.18 on that account. And do not close this until he gives it back. Send me a message with the details when you do.
08-09-2011, 10:17 PM #14
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Theyre better be $35.18 on that account. And do not close this until he gives it back. Send me a message with the details when you do.

Okay, I have been given the refund, but it will take 3 to 5 days to show on your account. It is a refund of $20.97, added to the $15.57 on the account gives you $36.54, minus the 6 month subscription for my partial refund leaves you with somewhere around $33.55. Are you happy with this? I can either buy the 6 month subscription now, and give you your account back now, and you will have to wait for the refund to come in, or I can hold on to the account until the refund has come in. It's your choice.
08-09-2011, 10:22 PM #15
Okay, I have been given the refund, but it will take 3 to 5 days to show on your account. It is a refund of $20.97, added to the $15.57 on the account gives you $36.54, minus the 6 month subscription for my partial refund leaves you with somewhere around $33.55. Are you happy with this? I can either buy the 6 month subscription now, and give you your account back now, and you will have to wait for the refund to come in, or I can hold on to the account until the refund has come in. It's your choice.

I want the qccount now. Also, i would like to have the ONC account back until the refund has been made.
08-09-2011, 10:25 PM #16
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
I want the qccount now. Also, i would like to have the ONC account back until the refund has been made.

I have sent the iTunes account info. Like I said, you will see a refund of $20.97 appear on your account in three to five business days. Log out of the account, then back in to see the new balance. The O&C account has nothing to do with this, so I will not give you the account.
08-09-2011, 10:52 PM #17
I have sent the iTunes account info. Like I said, you will see a refund of $20.97 appear on your account in three to five business days. Log out of the account, then back in to see the new balance. The O&C account has nothing to do with this, so I will not give you the account.

Please try giving me sum real info. The info u gave me did not work

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Nevermind that, it works now...
And YES. U need to give back the ONC account until i get my money back becus right now i only have $12 on the account! Give the onc account back until i get money back, its only fair. Since u were the one who stole my itunes account.
08-09-2011, 10:58 PM #18
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Please try giving me sum real info. The info u gave me did not work

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Nevermind that, it works now...
And YES. U need to give back the ONC account until i get my money back becus right now i only have $12 on the account! Give the onc account back until i get money back, its only fair. Since u were the one who stole my itunes account.

The O&C account has nothing to do with this. That dispute is resolved, I got my partial refund and I'm happy. You will get your money in three to five business days, just be patient. For the last time, I did not steal the account.
08-09-2011, 11:01 PM #19
The O&C account has nothing to do with this. That dispute is resolved, I got my partial refund and I'm happy. You will get your money in three to five business days, just be patient. For the last time, I did not steal the account.

It has everything to do with this. I changed all the info and u specifically said, 'no one changed info except for password' so u either need to give me a temporant refund, the onc account, (we can share it) until i receive my full refund. And since when can u receive refunds on iTunes? Sounds to me like u stole all the itunes money except for $12 and then gave it back to me. My way is the only option until i get my refund.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo