08-09-2011, 08:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: IDunc

Scammer NGU url: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: i have none becuase im on an ipad atm

When: today

How much: $38 iTunes and $20 in downloads

I sold my ONC account to him for his itunes account

Have i talked to him: yes, he denies it
Last edited by Jake ; 08-09-2011 at 09:22 PM.
08-09-2011, 11:07 PM #20
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Originally posted by idontscam View Post
It has everything to do with this. I changed all the info and u specifically said, 'no one changed info except for password' so u either need to give me a temporant refund, the onc account, (we can share it) until i receive my full refund. And since when can u receive refunds on iTunes? Sounds to me like u stole all the itunes money except for $12 and then gave it back to me. My way is the only option until i get my refund.

Yes, I meant the info that you changed it to was unchanged. All I had to do was contact Apple saying I have access to the email account, please give me the account back. Not exactly that, but something along the lines of that. iTunes gives refunds if you email them and say that there has been unauthorized purchases on my account. This dispute is over, you will get your money in three to five business days.
08-09-2011, 11:13 PM #21
Originally posted by IDunc View Post
Yes, I meant the info that you changed it to was unchanged. All I had to do was contact Apple saying I have access to the email account, please give me the account back. Not exactly that, but something along the lines of that. iTunes gives refunds if you email them and say that there has been unauthorized purchases on my account. This dispute is over, you will get your money in three to five business days.

This dispute is not over until u agree with my terms. Also, apple does not just give out peoples accounts and i will not end this dispute until i receive my money, we share the account until i receive my money, or u admit that u were the one that stole the itunes account and u get banned from NGU.
08-09-2011, 11:17 PM #22
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
This dispute is not over until u agree with my terms. Also, apple does not just give out peoples accounts and i will not end this dispute until i receive my money, we share the account until i receive my money, or u admit that u were the one that stole the itunes account and u get banned from NGU.

I proved to Apple that I was the owner of the email. They reset the email on the account to mine, and that's how I got access to the account again. I am not giving you the O&C account, you have already scammed me twice. You will get the money in three to five business days. I am not allowing you to hold on to my O&C account, I will not agree to your terms. This dispute is over. Unless Dave or FoxkaZ or whoever requires me to reply again, I am not replying anymore. You got your account back, I got my partial refund from the previous dispute, we should all be happy.

Good day, sir Enzo
08-09-2011, 11:26 PM #23
Originally posted by IDunc View Post
I proved to Apple that I was the owner of the email. They reset the email on the account to mine, and that's how I got access to the account again. I am not giving you the O&C account, you have already scammed me twice. You will get the money in three to five business days. I am not allowing you to hold on to my O&C account, I will not agree to your terms. This dispute is over. Unless Dave or FoxkaZ or whoever requires me to reply again, I am not replying anymore. You got your account back, I got my partial refund from the previous dispute, we should all be happy.

Good day, sir Enzo

No good day sir, **** you sir:
I changed every bit of info on that itunes account and u somehow still managed to steal it from me over a tiny bit of ****in armor. And that is not a scam btw. Also, u ****in took $25 from the account and u are saying, 'we should be happy' are u ****ing kidding me? Dave, if ur reading this, cmon man wtf. He obv stole my ****in itunes account and i never scammed u one time. I gave u my onc account for a ridicusously low price so then u feel like u should steal $25 from me? Thats a great ****in job man, ur a great scammer :y:

And mods, admins, etc i know u wont do shit about this, bcus u never do, i never scammed him at all, but he steals $25 from me and acts like he didnt do it so its ok? Good ****ing job mods :y: ur doing a great FUKING JOB! :y: u ****ing morons, ur all ****ing morons.
08-10-2011, 12:05 AM #24
Jake
One Man Army

Has he returned the itunes account to you?
08-10-2011, 12:07 AM #25
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Originally posted by Dave

Yes, the iTunes account is in his hands now. He can expect the money in three to five business days.
08-10-2011, 12:32 AM #26
Originally posted by Dave

Yes, but only $12 not the agreed selling price of $38
08-10-2011, 12:46 AM #27
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Yes, but only $12 not the agreed selling price of $38

First of all, $3 will be deducted from that $38 for my partial refund, as well as whatever purchases you made before the account was stolen. Secondly, you will see $20.97 returned to your account in three to five business days.
08-10-2011, 12:48 AM #28
Jake
One Man Army
I'll wait for that money to arrive before I close this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo