08-09-2011, 08:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: IDunc

Scammer NGU url: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: i have none becuase im on an ipad atm

When: today

How much: $38 iTunes and $20 in downloads

I sold my ONC account to him for his itunes account

Have i talked to him: yes, he denies it
Last edited by Jake ; 08-09-2011 at 09:22 PM.
08-16-2011, 12:06 AM #38
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Originally posted by idontscam View Post
Ita sux to b a scammer, doesnt it? :/

Dave, i now have gotten a full refund so u can close this thread. I would like it if he got punished or banned for stealing that $25 and making me wait almost a week for a refund.

Now please IDunc, stfu.

Why would I get punished, I didn't do anything. You're the one who should have the Scammer bar, you scammed me in the first place. I proved that you scammed me, you have no proof that I scammed you, because I didn't.
08-16-2011, 12:44 AM #39
Originally posted by IDunc View Post
Why would I get punished, I didn't do anything. You're the one who should have the Scammer bar, you scammed me in the first place. I proved that you scammed me, you have no proof that I scammed you, because I didn't.

So youre telling me someone else changed the email and password on my itunes account back to your email and back to your address and then u recovered it and gave it back to me? Thats ****ing bullshit and u know it. I dont kno how many times i have to tell ur dumbass, i have no access to a computer atm u dickface.

Also, u deserve nothing but to b punished.
08-16-2011, 01:23 AM #40
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Originally posted by idontscam View Post
So youre telling me someone else changed the email and password on my itunes account back to your email and back to your address and then u recovered it and gave it back to me? Thats ****ing bullshit and u know it. I dont kno how many times i have to tell ur dumbass, i have no access to a computer atm u dickface.

Also, u deserve nothing but to b punished.

Even if you did have access to a computer, you couldn't prove it was me because it wasn't, dickface.

Just close this dispute, I'm sick of this little immature child ranting and raving. We're all happy now.
08-16-2011, 01:30 AM #41
Originally posted by IDunc View Post
Even if you did have access to a computer, you couldn't prove it was me because it wasn't, dickface.

Just close this dispute, I'm sick of this little immature child ranting and raving. We're all happy now.

I'll be happy once ur banned for what u did, u dum ****ing idiot
08-17-2011, 10:54 AM #42
Jake
One Man Army
Dispute resolved, thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo