08-09-2011, 08:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: IDunc

Scammer NGU url: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: i have none becuase im on an ipad atm

When: today

How much: $38 iTunes and $20 in downloads

I sold my ONC account to him for his itunes account

Have i talked to him: yes, he denies it
Last edited by Jake ; 08-09-2011 at 09:22 PM.
08-10-2011, 12:51 AM #29
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Originally posted by Dave
I'll wait for that money to arrive before I close this.

Sounds good :y:
08-11-2011, 07:01 PM #30

Unforuntely, i now only have $29 in the itunes account, which means that IDunc still owes me: right around $3 as i purchased one item for $3 and IDunc purchased one item for $3.... So until i get $3 awarded to my itunes account, IDunc still owes me money. The deal was that he would make one $3 purchase as he obv made more than just one purchase. I would still like my money back, thanks.
08-11-2011, 08:46 PM #31
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Originally posted by idontscam View Post
Unforuntely, i now only have $29 in the itunes account, which means that IDunc still owes me: right around $3 as i purchased one item for $3 and IDunc purchased one item for $3.... So until i get $3 awarded to my itunes account, IDunc still owes me money. The deal was that he would make one $3 purchase as he obv made more than just one purchase. I would still like my money back, thanks.

Look at the purchase history, all I did was buy a 6 month subscription. Show us pics of the purchase history to prove it.
08-12-2011, 06:13 AM #32
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky

Dispute can be closed, he got his money. He's claiming that I spent more than what was allowed for me to spend, but tell him to show proof of the purchase history.
08-13-2011, 07:59 AM #33
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky

Come on, show the Purchase History. I want to get this dispute settled already.
08-14-2011, 10:42 AM #34
Jake
One Man Army
No good day sir

Please can you give screenshot proof of your purchase history.
08-15-2011, 06:01 AM #35
Please can you give screenshot proof of your purchase history.

Im sorry, but i cant give a purchase history atm bcus im moving to a new house and all i have is my ipad....but if he made a purchas with thag account, with his name, address, etc for $2.99, $19.99, $2.99.... I will get u a screenshot as soon as i move in, sometime later this week. Im sorry, i havent been able to check NGU until now. Also, isnt it funny how IDunc wants this thread closed so bad? Freakng scammer...
08-15-2011, 01:17 PM #36
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Im sorry, but i cant give a purchase history atm bcus im moving to a new house and all i have is my ipad....but if he made a purchas with thag account, with his name, address, etc for $2.99, $19.99, $2.99.... I will get u a screenshot as soon as i move in, sometime later this week. Im sorry, i havent been able to check NGU until now. Also, isnt it funny how IDunc wants this thread closed so bad? Freakng scammer...

I want it closed because this whole situation is ridiculous. Plus, nobody likes to have an active dispute where you've been accused as a scammer.
08-15-2011, 11:49 PM #37
Originally posted by IDunc View Post
I want it closed because this whole situation is ridiculous. Plus, nobody likes to have an active dispute where you've been accused as a scammer.

Ita sux to b a scammer, doesnt it? :/

Dave, i now have gotten a full refund so u can close this thread. I would like it if he got punished or banned for stealing that $25 and making me wait almost a week for a refund.

Now please IDunc, stfu.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo