08-09-2011, 08:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: IDunc

Scammer NGU url: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: i have none becuase im on an ipad atm

When: today

How much: $38 iTunes and $20 in downloads

I sold my ONC account to him for his itunes account

Have i talked to him: yes, he denies it
Last edited by Jake ; 08-09-2011 at 09:22 PM.
08-09-2011, 09:10 PM #2
Jake
One Man Army
Please use the correct format. It can be found in the sticky.
08-09-2011, 09:23 PM #3
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Originally posted by idontscam View Post
Sorry wouldnt let me edit it....

Scammer NGU Name: IDunc

Scammer NGU url: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: i have none becuase im on an ipad atm

When: today

How much: $38 iTunes and $20 in downloads

I sold my ONC account to him for his itunes account

Have i talked to him: yes, he denies it

Stop accusing me of something I didn't do. Like I have said over and over, I didn't do it. I bet his account works fine, he is just trying to turn this around so he doesn't get banned.
08-09-2011, 09:23 PM #4
Jake
One Man Army
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
08-09-2011, 09:25 PM #5
Originally posted by IDunc View Post
Stop accusing me of something I didn't do. Like I have said over and over, I didn't do it. I bet his account works fine, he is just trying to turn this around so he doesn't get banned.

So ur trying to tell me it just randomly got hacked? Yeah, bullshit.
08-09-2011, 09:28 PM #6
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
So ur trying to tell me it just randomly got hacked? Yeah, bullshit.

The account was in your hands yesterday at 2:30am. Whatever happened to the account after that has nothing to do with me. I don't know how to hack passwords, I have no history of ever scamming anyone, and you have no proof it was me, because it wasn't.
08-09-2011, 09:32 PM #7
The account was in your hands yesterday at 2:30am. Whatever happened to the account after that has nothing to do with me. I don't know how to hack passwords, I have no history of ever scamming anyone, and you have no proof it was me, because it wasn't.

The tall tale sign that sumone is lieing is when they are defending themselves like u are doing now. If u were telling the truth, u might say sumthing like, maybe Va JJ did it or maybe blah blah....
But i only hear lies from u atm
08-09-2011, 09:35 PM #8
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
The tall tale sign that sumone is lieing is when they are defending themselves like u are doing now. If u were telling the truth, u might say sumthing like, maybe Va JJ did it or maybe blah blah....
But i only hear lies from u atm

So when people defend themselves, they are automatically lying? You are so dumb :dumb:. I'm not going to say something like Va JJ did it, because I'm not going to point fingers. I have absolutely no clue who did it, and I'm not going to make any false accusations that will get people upset.
08-09-2011, 09:38 PM #9
So when people defend themselves, they are automatically lying? You are so dumb :dumb:. I'm not going to say something like Va JJ did it, because I'm not going to point fingers. I have absolutely no clue who did it, and I'm not going to make any false accusations that will get people upset.

Im not dumb at all. And only a liar would say something like that ^^^^
08-09-2011, 09:40 PM #10
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Im not dumb at all. And only a liar would say something like that ^^^^

You know what, I can easily get the account back. I know all the info to it, the Security Question, the birthdate, everything except the password. I can get a refund on whatever the guy that stole the account bought as well. The only way I will do this, though, is if you let me buy a 6 months subscription on O&C. That will cover the partial refund that you still owe me, and all of this can be over.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo