08-10-2011, 06:04 PM #1
erbisme4
Penn State '16
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:You must login or register to view this content.
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
User also posted this on my VM:

When did this happen: Aug 4?

How did you purchase:paypal

How much?:$25

Did you;
- Buy?X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes, told him to refund now, getting sick of waiting, and he never replied.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: User originally agreed on $50 after i suggested that price to him. He then said half and half, half of the money before he ships it and half of the money after i receive it. Some days later i got a VM saying this:

I'm sorry, but you just don't conduct business like that. PERIOD. If you originally agree on $50 dollars for the phone, you don't come back a day or two later, after I ALREADY PAYED THE 25$ saying that your selling the phone now for $100 dollars. If you were in a real world business buddy, you'd be ****IN fired! Reported user to paypal already, they are looking into him, and soon gonna be reporting to the police. I think that's nuff said now

user also said this:

"If you want to send it, meaning the $50 dollars. user had no other amount given to me.

oh and one more thing: User then attempted to sell me BOSE headphones ontop of his shitpile.

Thanks NGU staff for reading thisSmile
Last edited by erbisme4 ; 08-10-2011 at 11:06 PM.
08-22-2011, 07:33 PM #20
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by D35TR0Y View Post
I'm not, paypal will auto refund at the end of the dispute.. He can wait for that.

Refund the user in the next 24 hours or you will be permanently banned from NGU.
08-22-2011, 09:45 PM #21
Originally posted by Dave
Refund the user in the next 24 hours or you will be permanently banned from NGU.

He has been refunded already...
08-22-2011, 10:23 PM #22
erbisme4
Penn State '16
Originally posted by Dave
\

Dave i have confirmed the user has refunded fully. Thanks for your helpSmile
08-22-2011, 10:43 PM #23
Jake
One Man Army
User refunded, dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo