08-12-2011, 06:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:Webzy
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 8/11/11

How did you purchase:vbux

How much?: 3.5 million vbux

Did you;
- Buy? <---- I bought it
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- No response.

Other comments:
I lost the details of the account, because firefox didn't saved them only the password. I realized about it yesterday because I wanted to log in into the account, but i couldn't. I know all the details of the account except the email of the account. I changed the password , and security question to what I want. I just want Webzy to send me the details of the account again, but he has not responded. I can't login to the account or anything. I just need the email because firefox didn't save the username . Without it I have no access. I just want webzy to resend me the details again. He's the only one that knows because he was the former owner of the account. Thanks for reading :(

thread of the account he was selling.

08-12-2011, 02:32 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.
08-13-2011, 09:41 AM #3
webzy
Work hard get Better
Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
Scammer NGU Name:Webzy
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen: 8/11/11

How did you purchase:vbux

How much?: 3.5 million vbux

Did you;
- Buy? <---- I bought it
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- No response.

Other comments:
I lost the details of the account, because firefox didn't saved them only the password. I realized about it yesterday because I wanted to log in into the account, but i couldn't. I know all the details of the account except the email of the account. I changed the password , and security question to what I want. I just want Webzy to send me the details of the account again, but he has not responded. I can't login to the account or anything. I just need the email because firefox didn't save the username . Without it I have no access. I just want webzy to resend me the details again. He's the only one that knows because he was the former owner of the account. Thanks for reading :(

thread of the account he was selling.

Okay listen i havent been on this for personal reasons my mother has been ill and in hospital
undergoing cat scans.

I did the deal with you did we not it went succesfully did it not i gave you the information and
password.

You said okay fine you even posted in my refferals then you open up a dispute against me when i am not online
and haven't been for the past few days.

this seems hardly fair on my side if you wanted the information again all you had to do was email me i have
no problem in giving you the details again.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

So i have replied i was not online for the past few days because of reasons i mentioned
he lost the information how is that my fault ?.

But i will send him the details again since i do not scam and have not ever scammed since
i have been a member here for over a year now.

Why would i get VBUX for an account i sold chicanto then take the account back ? makes
no sense, since obviously he would open up a dispute here.

As i have said i have no problem in sending him the details again, i just have an issue with
the scammer heading under my user name i was not online to defend myself.

My mother has been ill so obviously she comes first that is the reason why i have been inactive thank you though
for being a good moderator as i now it is your job , but was the scammer heading neccesary ?.

Please reply thanks in advance so we can all get this sorted out.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

And to further my defense even though it does not matter this is a pm he sent me
basically saying it is his own fault.

Please fill these in by clicking here.

08-11-2011 03:36 AM
Chicharito
Chicharito needs some daylight Chicharito needs some daylight Chicharito needs some daylight Chicharito needs some daylight Chicharito needs some daylight Chicharito needs some daylight Chicharito needs some daylight Chicharito needs some daylight Chicharito needs some daylight Chicharito needs some daylight
My CoD4 Prestige is 10 My MW2 Prestige is 9 My Black Ops Prestige is None
My Gamertag is x uRiii
Bank: 0.00
Donate
Send a message via MSN to Chicharito
Default I need your help !!!

Hey remember u sold your xbox account to me couple weeks ago. Well yeah i upgraded my xbox hard drive and it deleted everything including profiles. Can u tell me the details of the account u sold me, I just need the email bcuz i changed the password to it. GT is xi hunter ix. Plz i need the email bcuz i forgot thanks.

So why did he open a dispute and unfairly get me a scammer heading ? when he new
i had not been online ?.
08-13-2011, 09:41 AM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by webzy View Post
Okay listen i havent been on this for personal reasons my mother has been ill and in hospital
undergoing cat scans.

I did the deal with you did we not it went succesfully did it not i gave you the information and
password.

You said okay fine you even posted in my refferals then you open up a dispute against me when i am not online
and haven't been for the past few days.

this seems hardly fair on my side if you wanted the information again all you had to do was email me i have
no problem in giving you the details again.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

So i have replied i was not online for the past few days because of reasons i mentioned
he lost the information how is that my fault ?.

But i will send him the details again since i do not scam and have not ever scammed since
i have been a member here for over a year now.

Why would i get VBUX for an account i sold chicanto then take the account back ? makes
no sense, since obviously he would open up a dispute here.

As i have said i have no problem in sending him the details again, i just have an issue with
the scammer heading under my user name i was not online to defend myself.

My mother has been ill so obviously she comes first that is the reason why i have been inactive thank you though
for being a good moderator as i now it is your job , but was the scammer heading neccesary ?.

Please reply thanks in advance so we can all get this sorted out.

Well the accused scammer will go away once the dispute is solved. And of coarse real life and family comes first. But have you resent the details the accuser request? This dispute can be solved easily.
08-13-2011, 10:03 AM #5
webzy
Work hard get Better
Well the accused scammer will go away once the dispute is solved. And of coarse real life and family comes first. But have you resent the details the accuser request? This dispute can be solved easily.

Okay i will send them now, but the details should already be in his private message box
as that's how i sent them in the first place.

Did he even check to see if the pm was still there with the information ?, or was he lazy and
opened up a dispute instead wasting both our time ?.

Sorry for the bit of negative tone just a bit stressed out the past week i'll send the details
now.

Thank's FoxkaZ

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Information has been sent !.

But i would like to just say one thing if you check my pm's which i will gladly allow you to do
i'll even give you the pass and name for this account so you can staight away.

You will see that he admitted that he deleted the account in the first place off his hdd on his
xbox so he lied first of all in his opening dispute saying firefox didn't save it.

Secondly since He deleted the account which was working fine until he did it to himself, then he
opens up a dispute against me saying what exactly that he needs the info again ?.

So because he fudged up and new it he opened up a dispute against me for his own mistake and
tried to make it look like i stole the account back.

It clearly states in the Dspute rule's that this kind of stuff is not to be tolerated and that the person
should read before he opens one because of this i probably have lost respect and trust from anyone
who new me on here.

BECAUSE HE MADE A MISTAKE ON HIS OWN BEHALF AND DECIDED TO BLAME ME ?.

HOW IS THIS FAIR TOWARDS ME HOW DO I GET JUSTICE AGAINST HIM ?.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Here is a link to a thread where he admits it was his own fault for loosing the details .

08-13-2011, 10:23 AM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by webzy View Post
Okay i will send them now, but the details should already be in his private message box
as that's how i sent them in the first place.

Did he even check to see if the pm was still there with the information ?, or was he lazy and
opened up a dispute instead wasting both our time ?.

Sorry for the bit of negative tone just a bit stressed out the past week i'll send the details
now.

Thank's FoxkaZ

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Information has been sent !.

But i would like to just say one thing if you check my pm's which i will gladly allow you to do
i'll even give you the pass and name for this account so you can staight away.

You will see that he admitted that he deleted the account in the first place off his hdd on his
xbox so he lied first of all in his opening dispute saying firefox didn't save it.

Secondly since He deleted the account which was working fine until he did it to himself, then he
opens up a dispute against me saying what exactly that he needs the info again ?.

So because he fudged up and new it he opened up a dispute against me for his own mistake and
tried to make it look like i stole the account back.

It clearly states in the Dspute rule's that this kind of stuff is not to be tolerated and that the person
should read before he opens one because of this i probably have lost respect and trust from anyone
who new me on here.

BECAUSE HE MADE A MISTAKE ON HIS OWN BEHALF AND DECIDED TO BLAME ME ?.

HOW IS THIS FAIR TOWARDS ME HOW DO I GET JUSTICE AGAINST HIM ?.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Here is a link to a thread where he admits it was his own fault for loosing the details .

I see, but if you just sent the details we're all good. He really don't have anything to dispute you with. So if you re-sent the details I'll get the accused scammer bar removed once an admin gets online. Smile
08-13-2011, 04:11 PM #7
webzy
Work hard get Better
I see, but if you just sent the details we're all good. He really don't have anything to dispute you with. So if you re-sent the details I'll get the accused scammer bar removed once an admin gets online. Smile

Thanks FoxkaZ much appreciated thanks for the help cheers.
08-13-2011, 04:57 PM #8
it's all good know closed the thread plz.
08-13-2011, 10:29 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Dispute solved.
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo