08-12-2011, 08:15 AM #1
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: MrPuffs
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Here is the conversation copy and pasted

Originally posted by MrPuffs
Originally posted by FateChanger
Originally posted by MrPuffs
Originally posted by FateChanger
Whatever it is the pass is
Swans159

What is the psn account details please Smile

I'll send if I can get this alt off if you know what I mean. Trust me, Ima not do anything. Just give me a min or 2

Ok.

Ok Pleasure doing business with you bro.

EMAIL: [email][email protected][/email]
PASS: qwertyuiop123 or qwertyuiop74

When did this happen: 8-5-11

How did you purchase: Trade

How much?: My Xbox Account For His PSN Account

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? Yes

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He hasnt responded since the last message I received from him with fake psn details for the so called account I was getting.

Other comments:

I gave him the account and he said it had an alternate email so he was going to decline the offer. So, I gave him the details to the alt email account so he could remove it or change password. He had a very good looking ref page so I wasnt to concerned because he had dealt with a lot of well known members who had nothing but good things to say. I told him the psn details didnt work. I didnt hear back so I told him I was going to file a dispute if he doesnt reply and help get the situation figured out. Still have yet to hear from him.
08-12-2011, 02:31 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.
08-14-2011, 02:52 AM #3
I didnt scam the user, ok this is it.

I wanted his 15th xbox and he wanted my psn account. And so I showed him my reffs and he sent me the xbox details and it worked. Ok, so I then sent the details to the PSN account. Ok and so he said thanks pleasure for doing business. So everything was good and fine. So I deleted all the messages. He then says the information is wrong like 3 days later. And so I checked and I couldnt login. From that point on I didnt talk to him as I knew he was trying to get me banned for no reason saying I sent him wrong info. Of course I did not. I would not scam anyone and never will.
08-14-2011, 04:03 PM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by MrPuffs View Post

I wanted his 15th xbox and he wanted my psn account. And so I showed him my reffs and he sent me the xbox details and it worked. Ok, so I then sent the details to the PSN account. Ok and so he said thanks pleasure for doing business. So everything was good and fine. So I deleted all the messages. He then says the information is wrong like 3 days later. And so I checked and I couldnt login. From that point on I didnt talk to him as I knew he was trying to get me banned for no reason saying I sent him wrong info. Of course I did not. I would not scam anyone and never will.

Would you be able to recover this account?
08-14-2011, 11:19 PM #5
The xbox account I can not recover anymore. When I try to login it says invalid information. It did have a alt attached to it as he said he didnt have the pass to the alt though and so I trusted him. I cant login onto the account. I cant even login onto the PSN account either.
So idk if he has both the PSN and XBOX account or what but I dont have either anymore.
Last edited by MrPuffs ; 08-14-2011 at 11:44 PM.
08-15-2011, 03:59 AM #6
Royalties
Legit As F*ck

Check his profile. I put a visitor message the same day the trade happened.
Lie number 1 proof.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Contacted the accused sf user, he has 24 hours to reply.

quote. Please read ^^^
08-15-2011, 11:00 AM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

Unless you can prove to me that this is not your fault you have 24 hours to give the user the correct account details. Failure will result in a permanent ban.
08-17-2011, 10:38 PM #8
I dont give a **** now as I know I didnt scam the user. You can think what you want and ban me thats fine, as long as I know I did nothing wrong here, I am good. Have a nice day here on NGU

I'll just joined again as has not been my first NGU account lmao. I use to be MrGN here when I joined in 2008 and I sold that account and made this account and I was also barret50cal and now I will be someone new on here.

LMAO BITCHES GET A LIFE AND GET OFF YOUR ASS FOX AND GET A REAL JOB INSTEAD OF A MOD WHO THINKS ITS A DAMN REAL JOB SEE FOR YOURSELF AND GO BE GAY BITCH
Last edited by MrPuffs ; 08-17-2011 at 10:42 PM.
08-18-2011, 05:35 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I dont give a **** now as I know I didnt scam the user. You can think what you want and ban me thats fine, as long as I know I did nothing wrong here, I am good. Have a nice day here on NGU

I'll just joined again as has not been my first NGU account lmao. I use to be MrGN here when I joined in 2008 and I sold that account and made this account and I was also barret50cal and now I will be someone new on here.

LMAO BITCHES GET A LIFE AND GET OFF YOUR ASS FOX AND GET A REAL JOB INSTEAD OF A MOD WHO THINKS ITS A DAMN REAL JOB SEE FOR YOURSELF AND GO BE GAY BITCH

Very cute. Worth mentioning that you will be IP banned. :dumb: See you on the other side faggot.

User banned, dispute solved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo