08-13-2011, 04:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: xNotAHardScope
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:Yesterday/Today

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:£100 ($162)

Did you;
- Buy?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:-no reply

Other comments: Bought a PS3 on 3.55 Firmware for £100 Through Paypal Seller Stated PS3 Would Be Delivered Through A courier Yesterday Upon Not Reviving i Contacted And Seller Replied "I Shipped It Quite Late It Will Defiantly Come Between 8am-5pm Tomorrow (Sat)" The Time Now Is 5:07am And I Have Still Not Received Item Very Unhappy As I Am Short On Money And Have Been Scammed Out Of £100 Any Response From Mods Would Be Much Appreciated
Last edited by Kanye West ; 08-13-2011 at 04:18 PM.
08-13-2011, 05:23 PM #11
Originally posted by xNotAHardScope View Post
what are the police going to do? i gave the item... if you dont believe me dispute on paypal and we see who wins
ok proof that u deliverd the item WHAT COLOR IS MY DOOR DONT AWSNER AND ITS SEEMS PRETTY LIKELY U DIDNT COME ANYWERE NEAR MY HOUSE!
08-13-2011, 05:32 PM #12
Originally posted by Kanye
ok proof that u deliverd the item WHAT COLOR IS MY DOOR DONT AWSNER AND ITS SEEMS PRETTY LIKELY U DIDNT COME ANYWERE NEAR MY HOUSE!

white door with a blue volkswagen golf, number plate was T107 JBU i took a pic of the car for proof that i came all the way there..
08-13-2011, 05:33 PM #13
white door with a blue volkswagen golf, number plate was T107 JBU i took a pic of the car for proof that i came all the way there..
picture please and what was the person who awnserd the door look like?
08-13-2011, 05:34 PM #14
i didnt pay attention to what he looked like im not gay knocked on door asked if he was expecting it, he sed yh we are! there you go my proof, i drove 200 miles for that
08-13-2011, 05:35 PM #15
i didnt pay attention to what he looked like im not gay knocked on door asked if he was expecting it, he sed yh we are! there you go my proof, i drove 200 miles for that
picture please!
08-13-2011, 05:35 PM #16
picture please and what was the person who awnserd the door look like?

forgot to quote and good luck youll get banned soon, gettin a mod to review this
08-13-2011, 05:48 PM #17
Originally posted by xnotahardscope View Post
forgot to quote and good luck youll get banned soon, gettin a mod to review this
give me the picture u could of gotten the door and car off google streetview

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by xnotahardscope View Post
photo please
08-13-2011, 06:01 PM #18
give me the picture u could of gotten the door and car off google streetview

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

photo please

ask your brother or uncle or whatever i dropped that shit off, nuff said, mod please close, kid is crying cus he dont know how to use a 3.55 cfw ps3
08-13-2011, 06:37 PM #19
ask your brother or uncle or whatever i dropped that shit off, nuff said, mod please close, kid is crying cus he dont know how to use a 3.55 cfw ps3
ok so u dont have a photo? mods dont close ive asked everyone at the house inc my neighbours and they sed they didnt ****ing bullshitter

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

ok at least tell me if there was a car on the drive if ther was wot one

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

OK mate listen ive looken and seen on google streetview u cant tell the numberplate and stuff if u could describe exactly the ouse you deliverd it to bcus if i havnt got it and uve deliverd it to somewere around my adress i need to know who u did deliver it too so i can pick it up do that and i will close the case. a word from my dad "you better get the ps3 deliverd to my adress by wednesday or come and collect a smack round the head"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo